Nobody Cares if it's Off Topic

Robert Jung

As of March 2017, the largest known certain Fibonacci prime is F104911, with 21925 digits. It was proved prime by Mathew Steine and Bouk de Water in 2015.[4] The largest known probable Fibonacci prime is F3340367. It was found by Henri Lifchitz in 2018.[2

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
I never believed that anybody actually watched those YouTube channels where the videos are just like computer-voices reading some text creepypasta ripped from Reddit or something; but 30 minutes ago I saw a lady doing exactly that and my world has been changed forever.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Maybe he likes the site for the articles? But honestly, I'm not sure how to feel about this one. Not in regards to the man's blindness, since I'm aware a legally blind person is not necessarily someone without any sight at all.

Should all sites, or at least sites run by businesses and government agencies, be required to follow accessibility guidelines? (Not just a U.S. question.)

• 1Agree
Reactions: Victorianna Writer

Lori Claremont

Maybe he likes the site for the articles? But honestly, I'm not sure how to feel about this one. Not in regards to the man's blindness, since I'm aware a legally blind person is not necessarily someone without any sight at all.

Should all sites, or at least sites run by businesses and government agencies, be required to follow accessibility guidelines? (Not just a U.S. question.)
Simply? Yes. Yes they should.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Hey guys, check these out:

Depending on how old you are, if you're an American male you've seen one or more of these logos on your underwear your entire life. Some men, like Bernie Sanders, are old enough to have seen all of them!

Now because the internet is weird, there's some people that are highly confused about that image list, because they somehow, somewhere along the line got the impression that the Fruit of the Loom brand logo at some point had a gold cornucopia on it. In case you don't know, a cornucopia is a horn-shaped woven basket, that looks like this:

In point of fact, the Fruit of the Loom brand logo never, ever had a cornucopia on it. Extensive research has borne out this fact. Not only did it never have one, it never had anything that could've been confused for one; it's just a simple historical fact.

But some of the people who misremember the logo, do not accept that fact, regardless of 100% of the available evidence calling them wrong. They are in fact so convinced that they are not misremembering, that they are fully convinced the only possible explanation for the discrepancy is that either everyone who remembers the label that way actually, literally, migrated en masse from a parallel universe where the Fruit of the Loom logo really did have a cornucopia logo on it, OR that some unknown force has actually edited historical spacetime and/or the very fabric of reality itself, to remove all the cornucopias from Fruit of the Loom's labels. I'm not even joking, or exaggerating, or straw-manning, or spinning a few lone weirdos' pet theory as the opinion of the group - that's legit what they all believe has happened.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Now because the internet is weird, there's some people that are highly confused about that image list, because they somehow, somewhere along the line got the impression that the Fruit of the Loom brand logo at some point had a gold cornucopia on it.
Where are these interdoofuses? I see images, but no links to the blog/forum/Twitter vomit or such.

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
There was another company tbat had a cornucopia in their logo. Maybe Coronet? (we used their paper plates)

Erich Templar

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
But some of the people who misremember the logo, do not accept that fact, regardless of 100% of the available evidence calling them wrong. They are in fact so convinced that they are not misremembering, that they are fully convinced the only possible explanation for the discrepancy is that either everyone who remembers the label that way actually, literally, migrated en masse from a parallel universe where the Fruit of the Loom logo really did have a cornucopia logo on it, OR that some unknown force has actually edited historical spacetime and/or the very fabric of reality itself, to remove all the cornucopias from Fruit of the Loom's labels. I'm not even joking, or exaggerating, or straw-manning, or spinning a few lone weirdos' pet theory as the opinion of the group - that's legit what they all believe has happened.
Congratulations, you've just stumbled across an example the Mandela Effect, one of the weirder theories meming round the internet.

Fauve Aeon

🌽🐍Mostly Jellicle...🐍🌽
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Not sure of date/postcount
Erich Templar got it but I can't resist taking the opportunity to abuse the thread with a little Shane Dawson and one of his conspiracy theories playlist goodies.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Congratulations, you've just stumbled across an example the Mandela Effect, one of the weirder theories meming round the internet.
Yeah it's awesome. I think I said it once before but, like just imagine the amount of hubris it takes to decide that when your memory doesn't agree with objectively-verifiable reality, it's reality that's obviously mistaken.