Nobody Cares if it's Off Topic

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
No. But you’re misunderstanding our responses in a big way.
What? Who thinks you're trolling?
I know you both mean well, but Winter worked himself up into quite a huff, then a full tizzy, complete with the by-now requisite COMPLAINT REGARDING TROLLS to Cristiano (who stated he gave neither a "rat's ass" nor even a "flying fuck") and was just able to catch the last train to Flounceville -- which pulled out of the station a few days ago.

Kaimi Kyomoon

Persistent Participant
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU

Sid

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I spent 8 years in Kansas there were tornado warnings all the time but I never saw one. I did see magnificent thunderstorms and huge hail. Also the wind never ever stops blowing across the plains.
I best enjoy all of that on National Geographic or Discovery.

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
I spent 8 years in Kansas there were tornado warnings all the time but I never saw one. I did see magnificent thunderstorms and huge hail. Also the wind never ever stops blowing across the plains.
All I can think of now is what that hail could do to a car not parked under a very sturdy roof.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
That tree
I best enjoy all of that on National Geographic or Discovery.
The Weather Channel often has good tornado footage as well. I sit back and watch it, and I think to myself, as much fun as it would be to chase one, I'm glad I don't live over there.

• 2Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer and Sid

Free

I am your polar opposite opposite
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
Never forget it, the sky has a bigger wang than any of us.
:hamster:

The Weather Channel often has good tornado footage as well. I sit back and watch it, and I think to myself, as much fun as it would be to chase one, I'm glad I don't live over there.
I do not like watching this sort of thing on video, and not just due to fear for the people in its path. Too many memories from kidhood of tornado drills in school, of watching the skies for THE FUNNEL on weird weather days, of nightmares about being attacked by the damn things. Tornadoes are my boogeyman.