VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
So your point is, youtuber overreacts.

*yawn*

Experimental

So glad I got myself a Switch for New Year treat to myself. Already gotten quite addicted to it. Just finished Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (awesome game), and starting off on Zelda Breath of the Wild now.

Free

I'm taking your cows
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
My disabled son - ‘the nobleman, the philanderer, the detective’

Robert and Trude mourned what they thought had been a lonely and isolated life for their disabled son. But when Mats died, they discovered that people all over Europe lit candles in his memory.

A version of this story was first published in Norwegian by broadcaster NRK.
Very moving story about a young man dying from Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) and his life in WoW.

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
SL Rez

LOL they kicked out the one bastard who actually liked their game
All they need to do is buy a USED PS4 or Xbox One controller and they can get a free copy of FO 76. Just have to get it from GameStop in Germany! GameStop Germany Giving Away Copies of ‘Fallout 76’ With Purchase of Used Controller

Or simply buy $5 (US) PS4 thumbsticks from X-Kom, a Polish online retailer to get a free FO76 copy. Polish retailer sells PS4 thumbsticks with free Fallout 76 copies

SL Rez
SLU Posts
Fallout New Vegas

My best friend Annie and me played this game for hours and hours when it came out. We'd play our two characters while we watched each others moves for an hour or two before switching off. Steam says we've played 470 hours. She lives here in Portland OR. I was in NJ for a few years taking care of my Dad. He passed last spring. Now she needs some help due to her health so I moved back to Portland. Anyway, we are starting the game from the beginning for fun and old times sake.

It seems so much easier now than it did then. I'm on level 8 now. There is the question of what constitutes cheating. In a single player game I'd say that is something that ruins the fun. For instance, using console commands to give an advantage is ridiculous. I didn't feel like grinding for money this time around though, so I looked up How to make money in Fallout New Vegas. Most of the game seems well balanced, however there were two methods built into the game that give quite a bit of money. Especially the second, it is kind of ridiculous. I'll use it now that I know it but I'm surprised they put it in.

Major spoiler ahead:

Method 1: Go to the Silver Rush in Freeside. There are quite a lot of valuable weapons and ammo on the table there. The guards don't seem to mind if you use the Z key to grab them and take them to the bathroom. Then drop and take them. This is a reasonable thing to put in the game since it is limited to what is on the table.

Method 2: This seems a little over the top for them to include in the game. Go to Gun Runners. There is a locked gate with two guards behind it. There is a required lockpicking skill of 50 to open the gate. I have that. Kill the two guards. I have grenade launchers for that. Between them and Veronica, easy peasy. They are wearing very valuable armor. sell it to the Gun Runners securitron. And the whopper is they respawn and this can be done every three days. I've only done it once though.

This gets me loads of stimpaks and grenades. Now I'm going to refuse Mr. House his platinum chip and try and take out his eight or so securitrons.

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Bethesda is giving away Morrowind until Sunday, March 31. I cannot tell if it includes the Bloodmoon and Tribunal expansions. Since they are not specifically mentioned, I am thinking not.

Elder Scrolls 25th Anniversary

• 1Like
Reactions: PandoraB

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
It's the Game of the Year addition which includes the expansions.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Jolene Benoir