Nobody Cares: Gaming Edition

Cristiano

I AM BABY GROOT
Admin
Sep 19, 2018

Fortuna is so much fun!
I am looking forward to checking it out. Something I always disliked about Warframe was that the environments felt fairly claustrophobic, so I'm happy they continue to evolve the game into an open world. PoE left me a bit cold, but Fortuna looks fantastic.

craz

mostly asleep
Oct 3, 2018
England
I am looking forward to checking it out. Something I always disliked about Warframe was that the environments felt fairly claustrophobic, so I'm happy they continue to evolve the game into an open world. PoE left me a bit >>cold<<, but Fortuna looks fantastic.
Err...well its a snow map so uh...:D

But yeah the map is huge, loads of mountains to pull hoverboard tricks off, mining is easier, fishing is easier. And since we have infinite archwings now you can fly all over it forever. And tracking down those endangered animals is a nice change of pace, plus you get to fill your orbitter with plushie Floofs now.

Noodles

Queen of Ramen
Sep 20, 2018
Illinois
I upgrqaded my old Radeon HD 6850 1gb to a nice Geforce 1050 ti 4gb. Everything runs soooo much smoother now, even on max settings.

Reactions: Dakota Tebaldi

Lianne Marten

Cheese Baron
Sep 23, 2018
WA, USA
Dang, the BJ Leather Jacket from Wolfenstein isn't on sale at Bethesda's store anymore.

I'll have to find some other way to advertise my willingness to punch Nazis.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 19, 2018
Gulf Coast, USA
The new bug-fix patch for the PS4 version of Fallout 76, is 47 GB. The original game is 53 GB. Almost 90% of the game files had to be replaced in order to fix it.

Noodles

Queen of Ramen
Sep 20, 2018
Illinois
So I guess this is mostly just for Cris but is the deluxe and ultimate versions of Forza Horizon 4 worthwhile? I mostly just want to drive around.

They are all on sale on various tiers for Black Friday and I got an email recently for $10 in credit to Microsoft's store, so I think the Ultimate level would be $65. If that matters.

It doesn't matter, i bought it. I remembered I hadn't cashed in my Bing Rewards in a while so it was even less.

Last edited: