Nobody Cares: Gaming Edition

CronoCloud Creeggan

Eliza, because Free says so.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
2,606
Location
Central Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
278
I wish Salome was here, so I could ask her opinion of WoW: Forever.
 

CronoCloud Creeggan

Eliza, because Free says so.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
2,606
Location
Central Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
278
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Khamon

Khamon

Folk Harpist
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
3,173
Location
Alabama
SL Rez
2003
Joined SLU
2007
It's pretty, and familiar, might delve into something like it when I'm retired and have the time, but right now is all work work work work work and then work some more
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,683
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
Even Reddit users are asking.

 

Noodles

The sequel will probably be better.
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
6,457
Location
Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
6947
I assumed it was just Classic 2.0, because Classic got expansions and just became WoW.
 

Jopsy Pendragon

*Very* disappointed with 2026 so far.
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
3,202
Location
San Diego CA
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
2007
SLU Posts
11308
Looks like a Temu product 'AI glow up' effort.

what next... this?

 

Noodles

The sequel will probably be better.
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
6,457
Location
Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
6947
I am kind of surprised they have not tried to make "Warcraft Minecraft".

Or even just a Warcraft survival game. I guess itight cannibalize WoW subs from people who just want to RP in WOW.
 

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
3,960
Location
20 Minutes into the future
SL Rez
2006
I am kind of surprised they have not tried to make "Warcraft Minecraft".

Or even just a Warcraft survival game. I guess itight cannibalize WoW subs from people who just want to RP in WOW.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: Noodles