Nobody Cares: Gaming Edition

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
So...went into online again. Because I had completed the tutorial the $1.25 million Amazon/Twitch money was already put in the bank for me. I started to do some odd jobs (maybe still part of the tutorial?) like robbing a store.

Some dude was flying around in a helicopter, apparently in god mode (others were saying it in chat, I thought that wasn't allowed) and killing everyone. It took me 10 minutes to even get in. I timed it. Perhaps it is a bad time being a Saturday. Apparently I have to get to level 5 to take advantage of the Enterprise Pack and I'm 3 so I'll have to go in when it's quieter and there's not some yoda in a helicopter killing everyone to do that.

Ghost Pepper

Gaming Guru
SL Rez
SLU Posts
So...went into online again. Because I had completed the tutorial the $1.25 million Amazon/Twitch money was already put in the bank for me. I started to do some odd jobs (maybe still part of the tutorial?) like robbing a store.

Some dude was flying around in a helicopter, apparently in god mode (others were saying it in chat, I thought that wasn't allowed) and killing everyone. It took me 10 minutes to even get in. I timed it. Perhaps it is a bad time being a Saturday. Apparently I have to get to level 5 to take advantage of the Enterprise Pack and I'm 3 so I'll have to go in when it's quieter and there's not some yoda in a helicopter killing everyone to do that.
I've never had that problem but do know of a few people that have.

No it isn't allowed to have any kind of mods or cheats for the online part. There is a passive mode but you can't use weapons or level up while in it.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Jolene Benoir

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010

No it isn't allowed to have any kind of mods or cheats for the online part. There is a passive mode but you can't use weapons or level up while in it.

Thanks. I selected another session and, while if I got near them at all, they'd smash me and shoot at me, for the most part they let me be. I didn't know that about passive mode. I've been doing bounty rewards and speeding all over against traffic trying to level up a bit. Good to know that I'll have to disable that. It did mention something about not being able to use my weapon if in passive mode. I wasn't quite sure what that was, so I just beat up the bounty targets until they would come with me. :)