Nobody Cares: Fashion Edition

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
During summer: polo shirts and jeans.
During winter: lumberjack shirts + T-shirt and jeans. And a coat of course if outside.

I used to hoist myself into a suit including a tie twice a year:
1. The day St. Nicolas visits the school (Hey, the most popular bishop in the country comes, that needs some decorum)
2. Christmas celebration at school (with a nice ugly Christmas tie)
And of course when appropriate like weddings and funerals.

I just love casual.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

I'd wear something like this. Not sure how you sit with it on, though. Kind of to the side... Would also interfere with my laptop bag, which I carry a lot of places.

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts

I'd wear something like this. Not sure how you sit with it on, though. Kind of to the side... Would also interfere with my laptop bag, which I carry a lot of places.
I want one of the first one for when I get into post-apocalyptic stuff RL.

ALL THE RANDOM POUCHES!

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Drawstring pants. I can rarely find them anymore. Elastic waist pants, easy, but I want the ones with drawstrings as well. So that the pants still do fit when I lose weight.
And I prefer wide leg pants to narrow. My legs are fine, I just don't like the pants always hugging them, especially in summer. And I like pants that are comfortable when I sit as well as stand.

Last edited:

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
My daily wear is boring and entirely practical - jeans for working in the yard, sweatshirts and hoodies for when it's cold, etc. My costume closet, on the other hand, has everything from Star Trek uniforms to a complete pirate outfit.
Pretty much the same for me. If I'm just hanging about the house I wear sweat shorts and an extra large T-shirt, usually with a rude cat saying on it. If I'm shopping or doing casual stuff outside the house, regular jeans and a long shirt and if it's cold a hoodie or a long cardigan to go with the blouse. It's just too warm here most of the time to do much else. I do love scarfs but find the only time I can wear them are the few short weeks of winter we have or if I go to Europe in winter.

If you're counting costuming then I may have more of that in my closet. Since we're Ren/Faire fans I have various costumes from maid to witch to merchants wife. I also love steampunk and have several choices for my husband and I. We used to go on zombie walks and they always had a theme, steampunk was one of the favorite for these walks. Yes, SO much pirate stuff, one of our friends holds a pirate walk every year in Naples. Hubby has Star Trek but I don't. Needless to say we loved costumes. Halloween last year we were plague doctors.

Sadly, our zombie walks have come to a stop. The last big one in Fort Meyers stopped because three people were shot, one was killed. (Very close to where we were standing). After that, they discontinued the walk. About 15,000 people would show up so it was so much fun.

OMG - I just realized that I was rambling. 😧