Khamon
Folk Harpist
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2018
- Messages
- 3,175
- Location
- Alabama
- SL Rez
- 2003
- Joined SLU
- 2007
You are as far as I’m aware.So am I the only one who watched Harry & Meghan.
You are as far as I’m aware.So am I the only one who watched Harry & Meghan.
Sheltered life...Avatar 2 is out already?
Might take a few more episodes.We finally installed a SmartTV. So we logged into Prime and started watching Rings of Power. We're two episodes in and, well, we're gonna give it another episode to see if the tall man is Beorn or an Istari.
I just watched it and yeah, the special effects are neat.Oof.
![]()
‘Avatar: The Way of Water’ Crosses $1 Billion at the Global Box Office | The Walt Disney Company
thewaltdisneycompany.com
$1 billion after just 2 weeks. I guess the world wants tall blue people.
Actually this is what many of the more professional cinema critics had to say about it: great special effects, but cookie cutter story, bland and forgettable characters as well as mediocre writing. But since the visuals awe you so much and throw you off your feed, most people don't notice it.I just watched it and yeah, the special effects are neat.
But other than that, I didn't find it very remarkable. The characters are pretty basic stock material from TV Tropes and I could guess early on who was going to live, who would die and how it would end.
The first film had some character progression, this one was more about introducing characters for the franchise.
It's not bad, but kinda bland and forgettable.
I felt this way when I watched the original Avatar. Good special effects but I could not name a single character in the movie after I walked out of the theater.I just watched it and yeah, the special effects are neat.
But other than that, I didn't find it very remarkable. The characters are pretty basic stock material from TV Tropes and I could guess early on who was going to live, who would die and how it would end.
The first film had some character progression, this one was more about introducing characters for the franchise.
It's not bad, but kinda bland and forgettable.
The next movie in the series will probably be where the plot takes off, so I guess the main reason to watch this one is so you can familiarize yourself with the blue people that will be in the sequel.
Oh I still remember all the characters from the first movie:I felt this way when I watched the original Avatar. Good special effects but I could not name a single character in the movie after I walked out of the theater.
