- Joined
- Sep 2, 2026
- Messages
- 66
- Location
- Melbourne/Naarm, Australia
- SL Rez
- 2002
- Joined SLU
- 2006
- SLU Posts
- 10000000
I'll also say one last thing about this, because you seem to be the one who is — at least most openly — affronted by my presence here, but with all due respect — and I mean this completely without intention to offend you — I don't have the slightest idea of who you are or remember any interactions we've ever had. I'm not trying to be dismissive about anything you're upset with me about and if you actually want to talk to me the door is very open, but beyond that whatever animosity you're holding is one sided, my guy. I can't stop anyone who wants to let a 20-something year old version of me that's over a decade out of date live rent free in their heads but from my point of view it really feels like a genuine waste of time and it's not what I want to invest my limited energy on this earth in. If Cris suddenly dying in middle age isn't a wake up call for all of us to evaluate what we're spending our lives on, I don't know what else could be. I'm not here to argue with anybody about shit that came from a time where there was still a functional US government and everyone believed Hillary Clinton was going to become president. If you want to talk to me, yell at me, tell me what you're mad at me about, the message box is right there and I have said I'm more than willing to take accountability on my share of things. If you just want to be mad at me then okay, I can't stop you, but I can only politely encourage you to find something more productive and enriching in your life than that.
















