National Emergency Check In

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
When you arrive at the refugee camps in Canada, you'll have to turn that in. You'll get a free hockey stick, tho.
Of course any true Southerner would only recognize a hockey stick as a weapon to use to retrieve their hot sauce.

Sredni Eel

In Space, no one can hear you Cha Cha Cha!
I was safe, but now I'm out of chocolate. I must brave all the MS-13, MS-14, PG-13, NC-17, and THX-1138 gangs roaming the burning streets to hopefully find an abandoned liquor store where rats have not yet eaten all the candy. Hold me, I'm scared.

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
Day 3 of the National Emergency. I am back from my mission. Everywhere I went I was confronted by heartbreaking scenes of people trying desperately to act as if there is no emergency at all.

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
I was safe, but now I'm out of chocolate. I must brave all the MS-13, MS-14, PG-13, NC-17, and THX-1138 gangs roaming the burning streets to hopefully find an abandoned liquor store where rats have not yet eaten all the candy. Hold me, I'm scared.
Watch out for the MC5.

Ellie

Heretical Raccoon Skunk with a Rainbow Pootbeam
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2010
SLU Posts
Safe to work my arse off on this wonderful Monday morning.

I already live on top of a number of volcanoes, so my cat carrier & bugout bag's been ready for some time.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Of course any true Southerner would only recognize a hockey stick as a weapon to use to retrieve their hot sauce.
I am still laughing at when I ordered something 'hot' in a Thai place and was asked 'thai hot or american hot'. Other countries have better ideas of what 'hot' means, in both usages of the word. For example, Finnish armies build saunas before other structures.