National Emergency Check In

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
Sep 19, 2018
Columbus, OH
Thought we might need a thread for everyone to confirm they are safe during this National Emergency President tRump just declared. I am in a safe place (the continental US) although I took it upon myself to investigate a suspicious taco truck. I may need to check in on them again later.

Last edited:

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 24, 2018
USA, upper left corner
I just checked in on my stash of National Emergency supplies. It contains people food, cat food, water, and wine. I'm ready for the long haul.

Educam illud, bitches! :dance:

(I call my prepper stash "Safeway." Because that's what the big lit-up sign on it says.)

(Do I have to wear camo anything for this? Camo sucks.)

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 20, 2018
Minnesnowta
I checked, and the country is still in a state of national emergency from the human rights-violating, nation's wealth stealing, Nazi lover that still sits in office alongside all of the other corrupt politicians that have allowed a traitor to his country and thief of its highest office to remain.

As far as preparation, I have tons of Minnesota snowstorm approved outerwear and boots that should be able to withstand the shit storm that emanates from the mighty one's mouth...maybe.

Sid

Not lazy, but in energy saving mode.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 20, 2018
Limburg, NL
Well, with such an idiot at the wheel in the White House, Trumpty Dumpty somehow has a point by declaring a national state of emergency.
After all there is a total incompetent toddler with his fingers near THE button.

Kamilah Hauptmann

This Reality Blows
Sep 20, 2018
Cat Country (Can't Stop Here)
Huge Display Of Pomp And Ceremony In DC As Emergency Months In The Making Finally Declared

“It is with great pride that I give to you the signature achievement of my first term as president,” Trump said, speaking to a mostly empty National Mall, as a brisk wind blew through the august space between the Lincoln Memorial and the Capitol Building, a distance that seems to have steadily increased over the last two years. “Following months of planning, and negotiations, and threats, and begging, I present to the American people: A National Emergency.”

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 26, 2018
Central Illinois
I am safe here in the hinterlands, though I just emptied a small bottle of A&W root beer....I will have to brave the hallway and make my way through this Emergency to the kitchen, where I shall procure another from my Emergency stash of root beer.

I'm safe in Florida. I was recently hit with a very tasty burrito. Please keep the burritos flying as they are yummy.
Burritos fly? I only knew about tacos, out of the sky, tacos, no need to ask why..........lettuce and shell, cheese and meat... IT"S RAINING TACOS. Yum yum yum yum yummity yum, it's like a DREEEEEAAAM...