More Creepy Stuff Comes Out About Kavanaugh

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
President Trump, speaking to reporters before heading to Orlando Monday, called the allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh "all made up," and said he thinks the American public will see through Democrats' "charade" in the Kavanaugh saga. Mr. Trump slammed Democrats' behavior toward Kavanaugh as "atrocious."

"The way they really tortured him and his family, I thought it was a disgrace. I thought it was one of the most disgraceful performances I've ever seen," he said. He also called the attacks on Kavanaugh a "hoax" and predicted that as a result, Democrats would support Republican candidates on Election Day in November.
Oh, shut the fuck up, you fucking shitstain! YOU are a disgrace to this country, you fucking festering, pus-filled three-haired bloody butt zit! What the fuck do YOU know about torture? You want to know what torture is? Torture is being sexually assaulted and not being able to tell anybody because no one would believe you. And you just sanctioned it, you fucking shitgibbon!

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Oh, shut the fuck up, you fucking shitstain! YOU are a disgrace to this country, you fucking festering, pus-filled three-haired bloody butt zit! What the fuck do YOU know about torture? You want to know what torture is? Torture is being sexually assaulted and not being able to tell anybody because no one would believe you. And you just sanctioned it, you fucking shitgibbon!

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Viral video that has relation to Kavenaugh and all of the controversy surrounding just how fearful men have to be these days of being named dishonestly as an assaulter versus what women must do to prevent assault.

Edit: You have been warned. The comments are ugly.

Last edited:

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Popehat on the subject of Kavanaugh and the fears that he'll extend double jeopardy protections to the extent that Trump can get away pardoning people to block state as well as federal prosecutions: LAWSPLAINER: No, Kavanaugh's Confirmation Won't Free All Of Trump's Crimimous Minions Through An Obscure Double Jeopardy Case

Essentially, says Ken White, such fears are badly overblown.
That's great and all...meanwhile, they're getting their Co-opted Conservative Christian Paradise. I hope (and pray, a little) the daughters of all these Trump-focused sprinters do well in the back alleys of America a decade or more from now.

Zaida Gearbox

The news was saying BOTH parties would suffer a backlash over this. Huh? How do they figure? Only one has had 3 million raised for an unnamed opponent. The people that would vote against a D would have always done that so no big loss there as long as turnout is good.
Actually, the #walkaway group on Facebook jumped from around 10,000 to over 200,000 since the Kavenagh thing started. So, yeah there will be backlash against both parties.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Actually, the #walkaway group on Facebook jumped from around 10,000 to over 200,000 since the Kavenagh thing started. So, yeah there will be backlash against both parties.
I have never heard of that group but I am guessing from the context they are anti-d? If that is the case, how does anyone know they are Ds? The example I gave was probably more telling as only people motivated against a specific individual would donate that much without even knowing who the challenger was.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Last edited:
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
The news was saying BOTH parties would suffer a backlash over this. Huh? How do they figure? Only one has had 3 million raised for an unnamed opponent. The people that would vote against a D would have always done that so no big loss there as long as turnout is good.
Well, here in MN they are now gunning for Klobuchar. How dare she have questioned Kavenaugh seems to be the theme. She is up for election. Her seat was *relatively* safe because she is generally very well respected, including by those who lean right. She talks quietly but carries a big stick. I don't know why they act surprised. She has always been a strong advocate for women, children and anyone else who has been victimized.

So far they've only been able to drop her spread from +30 to +23 and I'm sure there is a fair amount of outside interference as they would love, love, love to not only take over Franken's old seat but get hers, as well.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
The biggest concern about this is it was sent to a fairly red court; with a chief justice who is also suspected to be on Twitler's short list. Then again, someone has started off on the wrong foot with the other SC Justices.

Hah, Brett Kavanaugh didn't secure his own domain name:

We Believe Survivors
This amuses me so, so much, as well as making me hopeful that it helps other survivors.

• 1Like
Reactions: GradyE