More Creepy Stuff Comes Out About Kavanaugh

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
Which shows how utterly stupid they are, as it ends up hurting them just as much if not more than the liberals.
It's no coincidence that most of the red counties in the US are rural, isolated, poor, and relatively uneducated. And they're too ignorant to realize that continuing to vote for conservatives keeps them that way.

Free

I am your polar opposite opposite
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
Oops.

Gingrich Lets Cat Out of the Bag
At an interview today with The Washington Post, Newt Gingrich said that if the Democrats subpoena the President’s tax returns “we’ll see whether or not the Kavanaugh fight was worth it.”

In other words, he made the loyalty oath.

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
I'd rather blame Kennedy who is supposed to be the adult in the room, and reasonably moderate - how many young women he's been bribed with, that were stolen from their parents... [yes, I'm cynical]

Victorianna Writer

If all else fails...reboot!
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
That man is absolutely disgusting. I can't believe they still let him be a judge in the supreme court....the way he acted in the hearing and some parts unfair...is he going to be unfair to ppl that go to his court room too? ugh....he makes my skin crawl!!!!!

Victorianna Writer

If all else fails...reboot!
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I'm afraid he's about to prove his worth to 45 and then continue to subvert justice for the rest of his life.
Probably. Hopefully we get a new 46 and Kavenaugh (however you spell his name) goes out with 45....don't let the door hit you guys in the arsh!