WTF Mask rage

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
And this one is quite amazing.

Apparently, she was arrested once she got home.
Another annoyance is all of that merchandise was destroyed (who wants to buy a mask with ripped packaging and wheel marks on it), not just the usual tantrum the maskophobes exhibit.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
What is it with people and licking their fingers?! That's also a very common thing I seem to see in older generations, licking their fingers to more easily grip pages... it's unsanitary and 100% unnecessary...
Some of us have insufficient oils on our fingers, which makes manipulating sheets of paper or thin plastic a real headache.

That said, I pretty much quit the practice of licking my fingers to pull open those thin plastic bags at the grocery store right when they got rid of those things. The thicker, reusable ones are a lot easier to manage.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I went grocery shopping Saturday. For some reason, maybe because it was the weekend, most people were not paying any attention to the arrows on the floor, and dawdling over they're directions besides
I hate, hate, HATE those damned directional arrows on the floor at Walmart! It never fails that what I need is right on my end of one of the aisles, and there's a "Do Not Enter" sticker on the floor there. Look over at the next aisle I can enter, and there's a family with eight kids wiping their noses and touching everything blocking the middle of the aisle. Fuck that! I just go the wrong way, get what I need, and get the hell out of there!

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Yeah, me too. Ordinarily I’ll follow the arrows but I usually shop during non-busy times so if it’s close to my end, I’ll leave the what ever it’s called, trolley?, and go in and grab what I need.

I noticed that those who shop with families and take up the whole space usually are going the wrong way.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
She obviously has psychological issues if you watch the arrest (that she herself filmed - I wonder if she also posted it somewhere?) That’s what so frustrating with Q-Anon, it attracts those who are easily sucked in.
Now some qanon person is saying she is not qanon. I pointed out they want to declaim someone who SAYS they are part of them but if a blm protester is arrested they conclude the person is antifa, whether they deny it or not. They immediately blocked me. I would not mind but twitter hides the entire thread after them from me.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
An Arizona woman went on a profanity-laced tirade inside a Target store, destroying a display of protective face masks in the process.

The video of the incident at the Target location in the Scottsdale-Mesa suburb of Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community has begun making rounds on Twitter, and she has already been dubbed "QAnon Karen."

The footage starts with the unseen woman talking while the camera was pointed at a display of protective face coverings. She can be heard saying: "Finally we meet the end of the road." The woman also says she has been looking forward to it "her whole life" and that she's not playing anymore "games."
She was also quoted as saying she was there as a spokesperson for Trump and QAnon. Captain Looney, at your service.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Govi

Noodles

☑️
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
I hate, hate, HATE those damned directional arrows on the floor at Walmart! It never fails that what I need is right on my end of one of the aisles, and there's a "Do Not Enter" sticker on the floor there. Look over at the next aisle I can enter, and there's a family with eight kids wiping their noses and touching everything blocking the middle of the aisle. Fuck that! I just go the wrong way, get what I need, and get the hell out of there!
If no one else is in the aisle I usually just go the wrong way and get what I need. But i also usually turn around nad go out the "correct" way. So if someone does come in, I am not going against the flow.

Sredni Eel

In Space, no one can hear you Cha Cha Cha!
Two solutions to your problem:
Amazon.
Don't shop at Walmart, because it's *always* like that.

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
'I -hate- Illinois Nazis'

Also, if that pos shitstain had hit me with her phone, I would have just decked her right then and there. Besides, by -their- "logic", I'm superior to them because I'm paler than them [Yup, had this conversation years ago, some white supremecist dickweed asked me out, and I basically told him it wouldn't work - I was paler than than he was, so you know, no race mixing, you know, and oh, I've got brown hair and eyes and he had blonde hair and blue eyes, so still no go, sorry.... I was super snarky when I was in my early 20s. and had no use for racists even then.]

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Two solutions to your problem:
Amazon.
Don't shop at Walmart, because it's *always* like that.
Yes, I know it is not the PC thing to order everything from amazon but if we can stay inside that makes it safer for the people that have to be out.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
If what people need to get is at Walmart, things can be ordered online too. I've ordered from Walmart several times since the pandemic hit. Annoyingly, though, some items are in-store only, including things like disinfectants.
And unlike Amazon (Prime, anyway) you have to meet a minimum dollar amount to get free shipping.