I was chuckling over the fact that a few months ago it was banning people in the eu from coming here.
I guess I'm lucky I haven't been planning a trip to Paris. If I could afford it I wouldn't be able to go.
One can't blame them. His handling of the whole fiasco here plus the jerks who take their cues from him. The "Ugly American" 2.0.I was chuckling over the fact that a few months ago it was banning people in the eu from coming here.
Your wish is my commandI was more thinking he needs a sippy cup
Yes, it would be nice if it could be done by how well someone was isolating vs what our squatter in chief was saying. Unlike the maggots if it says something I start from assuming the opposite is true.One can't blame them. His handling of the whole fiasco here plus the jerks who take their cues from him. The "Ugly American" 2.0.
And the way he's been insulting other countries from day one, it had to come back to bite him in the ass. It's just annoying to get tarred with the same brush as him and his MAGAts.
I feel sorry for people who did have big trips planned. And people with relatives they want to visit.
It's not that the the EU are offended by Trump, or that is retaliation for anything. They're worried about allowing visitors from countries where COVID-19 seems out of control, which is why they're talking about restricting visits from, as well as the US, Brazil and Russia (and maybe more places too).One can't blame them. His handling of the whole fiasco here plus the jerks who take their cues from him. The "Ugly American" 2.0.
And the way he's been insulting other countries from day one, it had to come back to bite him in the ass. It's just annoying to get tarred with the same brush as him and his MAGAts.
I feel sorry for people who did have big trips planned. And people with relatives they want to visit.
Oh, be offended by him and retaliate. We are.It's not that the the EU are offended by Trump, or that is retaliation for anything. They're worried about allowing visitors from countries where COVID-19 seems out of control, which is why they're talking about restricting visits from, as well as the US, Brazil and Russia (and maybe more places too).
As I recall, though this is 30 years ago, Arizona State University always had a reputation for being a party school, at least according to a friend of mine who taught on their Study Abroad programme in London.
They needed enough notice so they could move the event if needed. Like to Ma's trailer out back.They were. I'm not sure what the reservation part was for, except to stroke his ego. And data gathering.
"As per usual, the interruptions of Nadler’s opening statement with extraneous parliamentary motions began immediately. Within minutes, Republicans professed outrage that one whistleblower would be testifying remotely and complained that Nadler was breaking the rules.
This was directly followed by a rant by ranking minority member Rep. Jim Jordan, claiming the Obama administration was guilty of identical behavior, citing several baseless conspiracy theories that may be unfamiliar to anyone who doesn’t watch 12 hours of Fox News per day.
While pushing Fox News talking points is standard practice for Republicans on the committee, what came next was a new and shocking stunt. As Donald Ayer, who served as deputy attorney general under the first Bush administration, was testifying, Rep. Louie Gohmert attempted to drown him out by banging on his desk. Gohmert justified his stunt with an argument that will inspire 3-year-olds everywhere: “There’s no rules about when you can make noise.”
As usual, Fauci is correct. Daily tests were slow to get started, but have trended upwards since then:Fauci says coronavirus task force was never told to slow down testing, seemingly contradicting Trump
This is as bad as the changing stories about Barr firing the SDNY prosecutor the other day:
Trump: I told them to slow down testing.
White House: He was only kidding.
Trump: I never kid.
Fauci: He never told us to do anything of the sort. On the contrary, we've speeded up.
It's a really bad juggling act where one hand doesn't know what the other is doing, in an extraordinarily badly-managed circus. We even have an orange clown!Fauci says coronavirus task force was never told to slow down testing, seemingly contradicting Trump
This is as bad as the changing stories about Barr firing the SDNY prosecutor the other day:
Trump: I told them to slow down testing.
White House: He was only kidding.
Trump: I never kid.
Fauci: He never told us to do anything of the sort. On the contrary, we've speeded up.
I did my part last night.Excuse me as I go help that trend.
I swear... that mouth... I just can't. I'm stunned that it hasn't been marked as NSFW considering its resemblance to a savagely-abused-by-marital-aide-other-end-of-the-digestive-tract.Your wish is my command
![]()
Fauci says coronavirus task force was never told to slow down testing, seemingly contradicting Trump
This is as bad as the changing stories about Barr firing the SDNY prosecutor the other day:
Trump: I told them to slow down testing.
White House: He was only kidding.
Trump: I never kid.
Fauci: He never told us to do anything of the sort. On the contrary, we've speeded up.
Of course they would scream if someone showed up coughing everywhere.