#JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

Sep 19, 2018
NJ suburb of Philly
SL Rez
SLU Posts
I wish Mueller would bring things to a close. He could be gathering more evidence for another 6 years but this needs to come to the courts now, not 6 years from now.

Sep 21, 2018
SLU Posts
At this point in time, we are continually faced with questions about Mueller's investigations. When will he finish and issue his final report? For what is he waiting, since it seems like he has all he needs, all the witnesses, all the conspiracies to collude, everything? Will Mueller's investigations advance the removal (impeachment, indictment) of our criminal president?
My guess is it partly has to do with the grand jury subpoena of a financial institution owned by "country A". Their lawyers fought disclosing that information all the way to the Supreme Court, and lost 4 days ago. Evidently they are following the money trail.

My other guess is that the federal prosecutor in NY, and NY State attorneys are investigating the Trump family for tax evasion and money laundering. They've already turned the Trump Organization's CFO, and recently Ed Burke, a tax attorney that worked for Trump has been indicted for bribery on an unrelated case. But his office has been raided twice, and his phone has been tapped since 2017. Once they have enough info to indict, Mueller can toss in his info on the Russian angle. He can fire Mueller, but he can't fire the NY state officials and the entire federal NY office.

Free

FIGHT FORUM AVATAR OPPRESSION
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 22, 2018
Neuken, America
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
  • Free

Free

Wow.

Sep 20, 2018
Cat Country (Can't Stop Here)
The most comforting thing here is that since he's owned by Russia it would be awkward firing nukes at Russia.

I didn't want millenials and younger to know what it is to live under MAD (with nukes), but here we are.

Sep 20, 2018
Right... Behind... You...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
This is chilling:

Translation by Google Translate:
It is time to remove Ruth Ginzburg from the judges of the Supreme Court. Ginsburg, the star of liberal jurisprudence, has been at the Supreme Court for 25 years. It's time for her to rest

Sep 20, 2018
Cat Country (Can't Stop Here)
At this point in time, we are continually faced with questions about Mueller's investigations. When will he finish and issue his final report? For what is he waiting, since it seems like he has all he needs, all the witnesses, all the conspiracies to collude, everything? Will Mueller's investigations advance the removal (impeachment, indictment) of our criminal president?
Thinkpiece on what Mueller is doing and why.

Thread by @HoarseWisperer: "The thing about counterintel investigations is that they sweep up conversations between minor players talking among themselves. The folks on […]"

You won't get your Hollywood scene, but there will be wiseguys going to jail over this for years like a conga line.

Free

FIGHT FORUM AVATAR OPPRESSION
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 22, 2018
Neuken, America
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
Sep 20, 2018
Right... Behind... You...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
Comrade Trump is definitely getting prompting from the Russians here:

Translation from Google Translate:
The wall can be built with money set aside in case of natural disasters. The bill has 13.9 billion dollars of unrealized budget. I think of them it will be easy to allocate funding for the construction of the border wall 👍 without Democrats.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
Sep 20, 2018
SL: November RL: DC
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 19, 2018
Gulf Coast, USA
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
I don't think so. Trump can only barely read English; there's no way in heck he can read Cyrillic.