"Ignore" really means it

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I have plenty of self awareness but it seems this troll site doesn't.
You know, you were just starting to garner a little sympathy here, and then you had to go and post that. This kitty is not amused. Are you even trying to understand what makes this community tick?

eku zhong

Zhonging along.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Mar 2009
SLU Posts
You know, you were just starting to garner a little sympathy here, and then you had to go and post that. This kitty is not amused. Are you even trying to understand what makes this community tick?
I have come to the conclusion that the whiterabbit is probably just trolling the fuck out of us. I just has a sad that they probably have me on ignore because I could do with a bit of therapeutic reciprocal trolling.. as like Darnk, I also ate too much.. (last night) and need to work off come ribs overdose.

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent Forum Lord💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
I have come to the conclusion that the whiterabbit is probably just trolling the fuck out of us. I just has a sad that they probably have me on ignore because I could do with a bit of therapeutic reciprocal trolling.. as like Darnk, I also ate too much.. (last night) and need to work off come ribs overdose.
I'm never eating AGAIN!!!

I think tomorrow is gonna be a coffee and fiber all day kind of day.

Bipolar diet of healthy stuff all week then one day of FRIED ALL OF THE FOODS is no bueno (cheese sticks on top of it).

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
I'm never eating AGAIN!!!

I think tomorrow is gonna be a coffee and fiber all day kind of day.

Bipolar diet of healthy stuff all week then one day of FRIED ALL OF THE FOODS is no bueno (cheese sticks on top of it).
When in doubt, tacos. Perfect mix of healthy and omg.

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Must have been in the air last night. As you all might know (or not) I'm diabetic. Yesterday evening I started to eat out of a bag of candy and had peanuts and chips. So when I checked the glucose level in my blood before turning in to bed it was dangerously high: 25 !! (should be somewhere around 6 or 7)
The level is back to almost normal this morning (9.6) thanks to a lot of insuline. But the night was pretty restless and now I feel like I've been working 24 hours in a row.
I hate those uncontrolled eating sessions, but they happen every now and again :banghead:

Last edited:

EmpressOfCommunism

Feted Inner Collective Farmer <3
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I did something like that last year, but with healthy food. There was an epic salad at a restaurat and all of the fine dark green stuff and other things made my blood so thin that I eventually ended up in the hospital from symptoms and squirting blood at a nurse who was trying to put a Heparin IV in.
At least food-borne emergncies have a pleasant beforehand...

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
From newbie drama blowup to calm food talk. Just your typical SLU VV1 thread.
What we need now to complete it is some completely unrelated infighting between forum regulars.

:fryingpan:

• 1Like
Reactions: NyteWytch