How COVID-19 is affecting society

Zaida Gearbox

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
1,379

Ashiri

√(-1)
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
936
Location
RL: NZ
SL Rez
2007
SLU Posts
-1
Well, Korea has had a phobia of viruses since MERS and SARS, they have been wearing masks ever since.

This paranoid behaviour has lead to a higher availability of masks and an increase in sanitizing, which - oh wonder - turned into an edge during a pandemic.
It's not paranoid when the viruses are out to get you. I wish I could say it will permanently affect western culture, but I doubt it.
 

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
Joined
Jul 30, 2019
Messages
1,849
SL Rez
2017
It's not paranoid when the viruses are out to get you. I wish I could say it will permanently affect western culture, but I doubt it.
It is not paranoid anymore now - well was before.
 
Last edited:

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
4,140
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
9410
Aspiring Florida Man homecoming:

But, you know, we're not screening at our airport even though its international too [okay, not all that big, but..... ], to my knowledge, there isn't a point in not naming the airport in Jax, since to my knowledge, there really only is -one- airport of any size in Jax, and if DeSantis was so freaking worried, why not worry about people coming from Alabama, Miss., or Georgia. He's so useless.
 

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
15,369
Location
Cat Country (Can't Stop Here)
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
But, you know, we're not screening at our airport even though its international too [okay, not all that big, but..... ], to my knowledge, there isn't a point in not naming the airport in Jax, since to my knowledge, there really only is -one- airport of any size in Jax, and if DeSantis was so freaking worried, why not worry about people coming from Alabama, Miss., or Georgia. He's so useless.


 

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
10,705
Location
Right... Behind... You...
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
65535

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
24,428
SLU Posts
18459