Romana
The Timeless Child
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2018
- Messages
- 5,097
- SL Rez
- 2010
The state mandate in NY was lifted last month, with a number of exceptions, like health facilities.
People where I live are still wary and wear masks indoors for the most part. I haven't seen anyone react badly to someone either wearing a mask or not.
The rate of new cases in my town has been infinitesimal, but I think most, life me, have to see that it can stay that way with the variants before we feel at ease.
People where I live are still wary and wear masks indoors for the most part. I haven't seen anyone react badly to someone either wearing a mask or not.
The rate of new cases in my town has been infinitesimal, but I think most, life me, have to see that it can stay that way with the variants before we feel at ease.


















