Exactly how many second life accounts do you have?

Mondy Bristol

SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Quite a few and not really sure of the exact number any more. I have my main and two others I use very infrequently which my closest friends know about, both last name accounts and originally created when I'd considered walking away from my original (Mondy) account years ago and starting over.
The rest were various testing accounts and ones made during the Resident "omg, who's going to use my name?" phase. Quite a lot of Mondy combinations and although for a long time I never saw any other 'Mondy's' except my alts, there are now even a few in search who AREN'T me :p

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Aeon Jiminy

Less than 10. I only use two male and one female for social activity and one of each gender for my businesses.

Noodles

Queen of Ramen
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
I wanna say I have like a dozen now. I don't use most of them, though several have neglected marketplace storefronts.

Wildefire Walcott

I have 20. Most of them were special purpose/single-use. Some for business, most for pranks or roleplay.

A couple weeks ago I logged into every single one of them to see if they still existed.

BUMMER: For any avatar where I hadn't logged in for over 3 years or so, whatever I was wearing at the time was lost. My avatar was invisible in every case, and the inventory info for whatever was worn appeared corrupt. I had to reset every one of the old ones to some SL default. Kind of sad, because I know several of them were really cute back in the day.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
I have two. I have this one, and I have a child avatar as well.

Free

Kamilah is stalking me
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Govi

Free

Kamilah is stalking me
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts

Couldbe Yue

Syncing with reality
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-16-2008
SLU Posts
I have 20. Most of them were special purpose/single-use. Some for business, most for pranks or roleplay.

A couple weeks ago I logged into every single one of them to see if they still existed.

BUMMER: For any avatar where I hadn't logged in for over 3 years or so, whatever I was wearing at the time was lost. My avatar was invisible in every case, and the inventory info for whatever was worn appeared corrupt. I had to reset every one of the old ones to some SL default. Kind of sad, because I know several of them were really cute back in the day.
damn, that means I'm going to have to log in and check them out. Some I haven't used in at least 7 years.

I've just checked my list and I have 29 with 3 of them premium. 11 of them were created on 19/11/2010, which I'm guessing was the first day the surname resident became available. I'm shocked I have so many as I would've guessed I'd only have around 10ish.
the most I've ever had logged in simultaneously was 7 (testing a six person build with couldbe standing there watching).