Exactly how many second life accounts do you have?

Knutz Scorpio

SL Rez
Joined SLU
02-15-2014
Currently 4
First one I made most of my noob mistakes with then created this one to try deny those mistakes. Then another two mainly when bored and they ended up supporting land groups for the first two.

At one time I hit a five account limit and used another email addr to keep creating alts, so I guess I may have had as many as 8 at one time. Got too confusing so weeded them out.

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

WinterRabbit

SL Rez
I may have many, created for the names*, but I've only logged in one over the last year or so.

(you know, silly names to go with silly last names. I partly blame Immy for that :sneaky: )
Be careful because I didn't sign on to one for 7 or 8 years and they purged it. I luckily remembered the details and had it reactivated.

Ashiri

√(-1)
SL Rez
SLU Posts
I've gone through mine and the ones I wanted to keep are still there.
Contrary to some people's views, I do like my no-last-name ones, but ancient scripts bug me.
Looking at the list, I see a few who will benefit from mesh bodies. Yes, It's been that long.

• 1Like

Val

n00b!1
Joined SLU
03/07/2017
SLU Posts
My shocking amount is for group photos, and roleplay. About 9 are just other people using same computer and internet connection hence I count them into the pool. I also list them so people know whose is whose and which are for photos or writing. Yep - got to the point where an index was needed. I do not have any f!alts ... yet but working on it. And by f!alt, I mean furry, duh!

• 1Like

Amelia Freund

Joined SLU
10 Sep 2007
SLU Posts
I have five.
My main.
My male alt, Ihaka.
My female alt, Pieternella.
One androgynous male alt I haven't settled on a look for yet (was attempting a Jeffree Star kinda look as at last login using the V-tech boi chest)
And finally one other female alt, Miss Sakaki, which I can't recover the password for.

WinterRabbit

SL Rez
My shocking amount is for group photos, and roleplay. About 9 are just other people using same computer and internet connection hence I count them into the pool. I also list them so people know whose is whose and which are for photos or writing. Yep - got to the point where an index was needed. I do not have any f!alts ... yet but working on it. And by f!alt, I mean furry, duh!
What kind of photos do you make?

Val

n00b!1
Joined SLU
03/07/2017
SLU Posts
What kind of photos do you make?
All kinds I would say :p and group ones initially were connected to a roleplay I was on, before that I had few for an ancient story that I forgot all details of (was not my project). Nowadays it is just anything that pops into my head but I guess alts are also convenient when you need to log in few accounts to test builds (at same time).

Amity Slade

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Oct 2010
SLU Posts
I don't actually know how many I have or have had. When I first joined SL, I created a bunch of different alts because I thought I would have different alts for social roleplaying. I found though that it took a lot of time and energy to have a lot of different characters; being one person is about all I can handle.

I have had at least seven other alt accounts. Three I used to varying degrees early on; I closed one of those, and the other two I still use for purposes of testing animations and stuff I make. Then there are four others I never did much with and are essentially abandoned; I may or may not still have the passwords for them.

• 1Like

Adeon Writer

SL Rez
3 that matter. The rest are just throwaways that I used once for their name and will never use again and would happily delete them.

Candy Cream

I had 15 up until a few days ago, 2 got banned this last week, so now down to 13.

.. and I'm still pissed off for getting banned over some arbitrary report (I assume) for being normal human size and getting jiggy with a man who was about 7ft+ tall which, I suppose, some delicate snowflake found offensive. She had a Maitreya body, LAQ head and about 35k inventory and was, until that point, my updated main account.

When I think about it I get annoyed, which is why I am here now, as opposed to a place where I am unable to speak my mind without further ramifications using another one of my other well established accounts on the SL forum. Kuntz.

Victorianna Writer

If all else fails...reboot!
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I had 15 up until a few days ago, 2 got banned this last week, so now down to 13.

.. and I'm still pissed off for getting banned over some arbitrary report (I assume) for being normal human size and getting jiggy with a man who was about 7ft+ tall which, I suppose, some delicate snowflake found offensive. She had a Maitreya body, LAQ head and about 35k inventory and was, until that point, my updated main account.

When I think about it I get annoyed, which is why I am here now, as opposed to a place where I am unable to speak my mind without further ramifications using another one of my other well established accounts on the SL forum. Kuntz.
That's no reason to get banned.....guess they didn't have anything better to do or something.

• 1Agree

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Not sure. One paid, 1 in the process of downgrading to free. Countless test alts.

Every few months I get an email from someone trying to reset a test alt's password or sending one of them a gift from the marketplace. I just ignore both and chalk it up to people who do not know how to spell their own account's name.

Andi

Luskwood Staff
SL Rez
Joined SLU
11-04-2010
SLU Posts
oh lord. besides my rp account(s) that I made in early 08/09 (7 of those) I've got mm 3 primary account (yes primary, do not consider them alts) and then I have a few of them that I have setup as bots. maybe 25ish in total?

Last edited:

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts

That's a pretty big financial loss. What if you tried appealing the decision and explaining you were in an adult body mesh at the time? Five foot women with seven foot men is a normal thing that can happen in RL.

If someone is going around reporting the normal sized adult avatars as children, that's a problem, when so many people are doing realistic dimensions on purpose and buying houses and furniture sized accordingly. I'd mention that in the appeal.

It's also a problem if people are confining sex activity inside a house in Moderate (like we're told is allowed) and still getting banned. Did this happen on a private sim, on regular Mainland or in Linden homes? Because if someone is going around the new Linden homes reporting people who are in their houses that's something that ought to become a group complaint to LL. Camming into houses and reporting what you see there is NOT the intent of the TOS for Moderate.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Candy Cream

Benjamin Opel

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
March, 2010
SLU Posts
Benjamin Opel is from 2004, and I have an alt from 2005 - I think along the way I've made some more but I've totally forgotten the username looool.

Actually, I remember going to live chat two years ago and they wouldn't release any information for me to recover my previously lost accounts. Understandable really.