Confederate flag/statue banning thread

Bubba Balbozar

SL Rez
I'll tell you guys, I'm not as offended by taking down confederate monuments or getting rid of the rebel flag, seeing that they are democrat symbols, but I draw the line when you desecrate Abe Lincoln, George Washington, US Grant or even Columbus. I don't appreciate spray painting communist symbols on our WW2 memorials either. What we need are statues of Frederick Douglass and Booker T. Washington but liberals don't like to promote these black heroes because of their philosophies of self sufficiency.

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent Forum Lord💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
JUST PLAY ALLLLLLLLL SIDES!!!!

SURE!!!! UH HUH UH HUH UH HUH!!!!

Bubba Balbozar

SL Rez
It's sunday...I think the troll-bot got the wrong dates programmed in.
Trump lost the popular vote by 2% in 2016 and I reckon a big part of this margin was fraud on the part of democrats, there are a lot of people who still care about our heritage and it's not going to be that easy to snuff us out. The media has been so dishonest you still don't realize whats happening, be aware.

NyteWytch

What's good, Miley?
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
SLU Posts
Trump lost the popular vote by 2% in 2016 and I reckon a big part of this margin was fraud on the part of democrats, there are a lot of people who still care about our heritage and it's not going to be that easy to snuff us out. The media has been so dishonest you still don't realize whats happening, be aware.

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent Forum Lord💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
Kinda funny seeing as trump and grant have some things in common.

Two men unqualified for the job and picked their friends for their cabinet that rigged the system and looted the fucking place.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I'll tell you guys, I'm not as offended by taking down confederate monuments or getting rid of the rebel flag, seeing that they are democrat symbols, but I draw the line when you desecrate Abe Lincoln, George Washington, US Grant or even Columbus. I don't appreciate spray painting communist symbols on our WW2 memorials either. What we need are statues of Frederick Douglass and Booker T. Washington but liberals don't like to promote these black heroes because of their philosophies of self sufficiency.
Well then, I suggest you tell your guys to quit desecrating these memorials and trying to blame it on the BLM movement.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
How much paranoia can be packed into one post?

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Oh dont encourage him...he can def turn it up...he's barely reached Faux News level.
He called Fox a liberal news org.

As for encourage, he doesn’t come back and read replies I don’t think. That bluster is a front for some pretty deep seated insecurity.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Soen Eber

NyteWytch

What's good, Miley?
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
SLU Posts
He's responded to me as nostril picker before. He didn't reply to my wish that his daughter put him in an abusive old folks home tho...the offer still stands Bubs...have her call me and I'll help.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Kamilah Hauptmann

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
He went back and forth with me the other week. It’s week to week I don’t think he bothers with replies. It’s all instant gratification and maybe some alcohol.

NyteWytch

What's good, Miley?
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
SLU Posts
Yeah prob just depends if he needs to rub one out for sleep.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale