Yay! Christmas Season Has Officially Begun!

Sid

Member from the past.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,133
One class at the school where I volunteer, has started to practice this routine for this years Christmas show.

 
  • 1Interesting
Reactions: RodeejahUrquan

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
3,956
Location
20 Minutes into the future
SL Rez
2006

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
5,481
Location
Columbus, OH
SL Rez
2010
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
42
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
6,768
Location
NJ suburb of Philadelphia
SL Rez
2003
SLU Posts
4494
I don't need dictionaries, I always take the bus.
Standing at the Eiffel tower
nothing left to do
a never ending holiday ended without you
so suddenly
c'est la vie
I'll buy a dictionary, and look up what you said to me
- Gruppo Sportivo

 
  • 1Like
Reactions: Sid