Yay! Christmas Season Has Officially Begun!

Caliandris

New member
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
245
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
2006?
My mother was a child during the Second World War, and her amazing Christmas was the one where her mother heard that there had been a delivery of very special pre-war dolls and queued for hours to get them for my mum and her sister. Of course, she didn't know that at the time... but it seemed truly magical to her when she had a stocking full of treats in the middle of rationing and war. She always wanted to replicate the wonder she felt on that occasion for us. Even at 80 she still enjoyed a stocking crackling on the bed.

So Christmas is special in my family, but I seem to have bred two children who are Grinches about Christmas and have made a deal with the one I live with: no Christmas decorations, songs, mention of Christmas or Christmas films until December 1... and then he won't be bah humbug about everything in sight. So my Christmas cheer has a few weeks to go yet, but I'm hoping that the agreement will mean less complaining once December arrives. Maybe. I found a Christmas card which is perfect for him a couple of years ago on Facebook.


 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,651
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
Product placement done in a subtle way.