Search results

  1. Z

    WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

    That PE teacher should be up on murder charges.
  2. Z

    There Will Never Be Another SL

    Except I know loads of people who have left and not come back. A friend and I were just talking about how 9/25 makes one year since another friend has last logged in. I know through FB that he's not dead. He just left.
  3. Z

    Nobody Cares about TV and Film

    It won't affect me watching That 70's Show. The fact that the actor turned out to be a piece of shit IRL doesn't affect the fact that it's a fun show. Plus, Jackie and Kelso wrote letters to the judge in support of him - which they're now all sorry about. *rolls eyes*
  4. Z

    Nobody Cares about TV and Film

    Did you all see that Danny Masterson was sentenced to 30-life?
  5. Z

    Nobody Cares about TV and Film

    CODA acknowledges that Deaf people exist. Instead of focusing on deaf people can do anything - except hear. It focuses on the terrible "burden" placed on their hearing children.
  6. Z

    There Will Never Be Another SL

    Hamlet is still lurking around? Holy cow.
  7. Z

    The Threads thread

    I think Spoutable has promise. I hope more people migrate there.
  8. Z

    apple tv+ Silo

    Are the same characters in the books?
  9. Z

    Student Loan Crisis!

    I think that really depends on where you lived. I'd bet money that public schools in coal mining country in PA, WV and southwest VA were every bit as poor quality as some inner city all black schools because it's not like you actually need to be able to read to work in a coal mine, right? When...
  10. Z

    Student Loan Crisis!

    They think they'll just be on welfare or work low paying jobs for non-profits, so their income stays too low to finish paying off their loans. But, even if someone did that - as long as they had more than minimum wage left after making their payments - they'd still be making payments - so at...
  11. Z

    Student Loan Crisis!

    As far as I can tell, it has always depended largely on the affluence of the area in which you lived. If you lived in an affluent community then the quality of education in public schools reflected that. If you live in a less affluent community then the quality of the education also reflects...
  12. Z

    The Threads thread

    I just don't get it. I haven't checked i tout and I don't plan to.
  13. Z

    Student Loan Crisis!

    I always thought they should make student loads interest free, and that they just automatically take like 10 % out of your paycheck after graduation like they do your taxes. Then, if they're still not paid off after 20 years wipe it out. Nobody is going to deliberately not earn enough to pay...
  14. Z

    The Threads thread

    I thought Spoutable looked promising. I just don't know why Zuckerbutt thinks anyone will use this Threads because Facebook is already enough of a shit show. Instagram is successful because it was successful before Zuck bought it.
  15. Z

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    A couple of different tiktoks claim to have the text messages between the surface ship and the submersible. If it's real (consider the source), then James Cameron is right that the were trying to ascend, and they knew they were in trouble.
  16. Z

    Man named in the Supreme Court’s gay rights ruling says he didn’t request a wedding website

    I don't know I just heard on TikTok that two conservative justices are considering retiring.
  17. Z

    Man named in the Supreme Court’s gay rights ruling says he didn’t request a wedding website

    The pendulum always swings back, so both sides would be well advised to play nice.
  18. Z

    Nobody Cares about TV and Film

    Nah they just won't watch.
  19. Z

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    I've seen that picture. I read that her body basicallyl fell apart when they removed her from the top of the car.
  20. Z

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    He might have also brought the rubik's cube to help keep him from freaking out. I had to order a new headset for work on Friday. It was supposed to arrive today, but arrived on Saturday. I don't think I'm going to tell my boss it's already here, so I can have another day off the phones. I...