Sovereignty
Well-known member
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2020
- Messages
- 754
- SL Rez
- 2007
She was publishing more accurate COVID-19 morbidity statistics for Florida.
www.dailykos.com
Bronxelf is fond of saying, "DX is not a license to asshole", so Trump doesn't have an excuse either.Traitorous nazi murderous asshole.....
I hate De Santis even more than I hate the orange asshole. At least the latter has the excuse of being seriously fucked in the head.
Well, sure, but I don't even mean his obvious medical mental issues. I'm talking brought up broken. Our behaviors are in part a product of our upbringing. And by excuse, its not a get out of jail free card, but a matter of, he does unforgivable things, but there is a legit reason for it. De Santis is just murdering the people in this state, specifically in my town, and in my community of geeks.Bronxelf is fond of saying, "DX is not a license to asshole", so Trump doesn't have an excuse either.
DeSantis is a psychopath.
Not only that, but the White House is a known virus hotspot. I just hope a crew in full hazmat suits disinfects the place before the Bidens and the new WH staff get there.![]()
Pfizer and Moderna RSVP Hell Fuck No to Trump’s “Vaccine Summit”
The drug manufacturers appear to want no part in the administration’s attempt to take credit for the COVID-19 vaccines.www.vanityfair.com
Evernote link because paywall
Interestingly, the second person was William Shakespeare.![]()
Covid vaccine: UK woman becomes first in world to receive Pfizer jab
Margaret Keenan, 90, given approved vaccine to start mass immunisation programmewww.theguardian.com
![]()
Covid vaccine: UK woman becomes first in world to receive Pfizer jab
Margaret Keenan, 90, given approved vaccine to start mass immunisation programmewww.theguardian.com
Hard work is paying off for 8-year-old Aaron Moreno.
He started his business, Aaron's Garden, earlier this year after his mother lost her job due to the pandemic. Now, the family of four has saved enough to move from their shed into an apartment.
"I feel happier because we don't have to struggle as much as before," said Moreno.
Meanwhile, Russia is doomed: