Beebo Brink
Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2018
- Messages
- 7,257
- SL Rez
- 2006
Apparently this is bogus, but it's so damn hard to spot parody these days.
Apparently this is bogus, but it's so damn hard to spot parody these days.

A tweet for every occasion (courtesy of the Daily Beast)Dr Drew is copyright striking videos that show a compilation of him strongly insisting that COVID19 is not dangerous.
Here is the video he wants to take down.
Here is his lame apology for it.
Just another reason to never trust a doctor with a TV show. They're all sleazeballs who value ratings over honesty.
The school busses delivering meals might just spread the virus but I'm sure they weighed off benefits and dangers when they started this project.![]()
In the poorest county, in America’s poorest state, a virus hits home: 'Hunger is rampant'
In county where every child qualifies for free school meals, a superintendent embarks on a project – driving 6,000 meals a daywww.theguardian.com
Yeah, but I think I'll continue to prefer to take medical advice from medical experts, advice on plumbing from qualified plumbers, and advice on economic forecasting from Trump's economic advisors when I want to know how to make astrologers look good.Pressed on why he is more qualified to weigh in on treating the novel coronavirus than Fauci, Navarro said he was competent to read the literature.
“Doctors disagree about things all the time. My qualifications in terms of looking at the science is that I’m a social scientist. I have a PhD, and I understand how to read statistical studies,” he said. “You could be a plumber and read that and come to the same conclusion.”
You must have not studied along medical doctors - I agree on doctors into serious reseach, but sadly by trust into run of the mill medical doctors has been shattered forever.I have a PhD, and I've taken graduate level statistics courses. I'll trust the medical doctor on this one.
If so, it doesn't look like they explained them to the drivers.The school busses delivering meals might just spread the virus but I'm sure they weighed off benefits and dangers when they started this project.
I'd say that I trust the consensus opinions of the medical establishment. I have also had the experience that individual doctors are often quacks. ...I just.. HOPE that the quackery gets averaged out called out among the top researchers.You must have not studied along medical doctors - I agree on doctors into serious reseach, but sadly by trust into run of the mill medical doctors has been shattered forever.
While it increases the risk to the drivers, it greatly decreases the risks to the community in general.If so, it doesn't look like they explained them to the drivers.
I delight in affirming your believes that reseachers in the medical field usually are a totally different breed of animal. I had many oral exams by those people and also had the honor to teach a graduated pharmacist doctor programming in R. Those people really love and embrace science.I'd say that I trust the consensus opinions of the medical establishment. I have also had the experience that individual doctors are often quacks. ...I just.. HOPE that the quackery gets averaged out called out among the top researchers.
I do think many doctors and nurses choose to go into medicine for personal reasons, and some of those people did a good job of memorizing medical literature for Med school tests, then substituting it all for personal beliefs once they graduated.
I would not be too surprised if some PR guru asked him to pull it down for a more "friendly and heartwarmig" picture,...I was refering to the picture of the driver wearing a mask - around his neck.