Jopsy Pendragon
*Very* disappointed with 2026 so far.
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2018
- Messages
- 3,205
- Location
- San Diego CA
- SL Rez
- 2004
- Joined SLU
- 2007
- SLU Posts
- 11308
I dunno... I saw the full clip of him standing at the top of the stairs. He's wobbling and unsteady and looks like he's only just barely holding it together. For a while it looked like he was confused, and then he looked like he was on the verge of tears.LOL, no. He's gasping for air because seconds before that closeup he had to haul his old, obese body up the Portico stairs, that's all.
He's fine. He's gonna be fine.
And then there's that record amount orange goop on his face that looked like it was swimming around as the top layer of a sweat casserole.
If I infected others and I knew it could leak that I -knew- or suspected I was contagious earlier... I'd probably be sweating bullets and unsteady on my feet too, even without covid-19.
If we had a senate with any balls, they'd subpoena him for the time and date of his most recent negative covid-19 test. Which, who knows, was probably last Saturday.


















