Trump tests positive for coronavirus

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
And what of the rest of the White House cluster? Are they shamming their illness as part of the hoax?
No, I don't believe so. I'm just spitballing. What if he had been considering it for some time and saw his moment when some in his circle tested positive? A man who is capable or desiring of "faking frailty" is a man who is capable of faking many a thing or at least of considering it, perhaps even making some moves toward it.

I am not saying at all that this is what happened, but with him and his deceitful ways you just never know.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Who says he dreamed it up at a moment's notice and hadn't been planning it for some time? The tshirt thing was a moment's notice but that doesn't mean a larger plan to fake it wasn't considered over a much longer time period.
Wait a minute, you think it plans ANYTHING?

Jopsy Pendragon

I'm now giving negative Eff's. I'm in debt.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I do not see a downside if he croaks, especially since he will want to make sure penis can not take over.
Honestly I'd rather have him out making heinous campaign decisions out on the road rather than making bad policy/leadership decisions in the oval office.

I'd also like him to live long with the (hopefully) irrefutably bad November 3rd "ratings".

This election -needs- to be a landslide. Not just to rid us of him, but to let those he and his cronies have empowered know that America does not stand with them.

Jopsy Pendragon

SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
So there's no real down side to him going on the road, then? Apart from his followers going home and infecting everyone else, that is.
Oh, I believe he's past the contagious stage now. Likely because he's had it a hell of a lot longer than he or his NDA-silenced doctors are willing to say.

Jopsy Pendragon

SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Holy crap... this is so horribly bad... so very very bad... like... I don't think I've seen or heard anything this uncomfortable on the internet in weeks? Months?

Do not proceed without eye/ear sanitizer on hand. You've been warned....

"Nothing compares 2 u [trump deepfake]"

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
First lady Melania Trump revealed Wednesday that her only son with President Trump, Barron Trump, tested positive for the novel coronavirus after the first couple was diagnosed but said he experienced no symptoms and has since tested negative.

The first lady said she has also tested negative since her diagnosis and hopes to resume her duties as soon as possible, according to a statement posted to the White House website.

SL Rez
SLU Posts

Jopsy Pendragon

SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Wait, he did not take her? Why am I not surprised?
He's probably barely smart enough to know not to trust her with making medical decisions on his behalf should he go unresponsive. ;)

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
He's probably barely smart enough to know not to trust her with making medical decisions on his behalf should he go unresponsive. ;)
Likely he does not want her making decisions in anything even if he is not involved.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Jopsy Pendragon