Free
IZ ADMIN
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2018
- Messages
- 43,693
- Location
- Moonbase Caligula
- SL Rez
- 2008
- Joined SLU
- 2009
- SLU Posts
- 55565
In an interview with Fox News host Laura Ingraham on Monday night, Trump compared [Police Officer Rusten] Sheskey to a golfer missing a putt.
“Shooting the guy – shooting the guy in the back many times, I mean, couldn’t you have done something different, couldn’t you have wrestled him?” Trump said.
“You know, I mean, in the meantime he might’ve been going for a weapon and you know, there’s a whole big thing there. But they choke. Just like in a golf tournament. They miss a 3-foot putt.”
Ingraham, a prominent Trump supporter who spoke at the 2016 Republican convention, cut the president off abruptly.
“You’re not comparing it to golf, because that’s what the media would say,” she said.
“I’m saying people choke,” Trump replied. “People choke.”
Sounds to me like he is bemoaning the fact that they didn't kill him.![]()
Trump arrives in Kenosha with Bill Barr as he pushes law-and-order message
President visits Wisconsin city and says ‘We’ll have plenty to talk about’ after tweeting praise for police and national guardwww.theguardian.com
They miss a 3-foot putt.
There's that and it also reminds me of our own civil rights era. These people are comparable to those who committed violence in the south. We have Dylann Roof murdering black parishioners comparable to the Montgomery church bombing. We have them murdering people calling for racial justice as in the murders of Cheney, Goodman and Schwerner in Mississippi and we have armed white people acting much the same as white mobs would have in Arkansas regarding integration.
Trump can seriously go fuck himself with a cactus, along with everyone who supports that asshole!
If only Portland would rake their leaves.
On Tuesday, Rep. Clay Higgins (R-La.), posted a picture of armed Black demonstrators on Facebook and captioned it with a threat: “I’d drop any 10 of you where you stand.” Facebook quickly removed the post for inciting violence, but the point was clear. Louisiana is an open carry state and Higgins is a big proponent of gun rights. Yet he thinks Black people exercising their Second Amendment right in a peaceful protest is a threat to be eliminated. As he assured anyone who was paying attention: “We don’t want to see your worthless ass nor do we want to make your mothers cry.”
Higgins certainly has an appreciation for law enforcement. He’s a former police officer, who, according to his Congressional profile, “worked patrol, primarily night shift, and he was a well-known SWAT operator. Prior to joining Congress in 2017, Higgins is best known for his Crimestopper videos for the St. Landry Parish Sheriff’s Office.”
Thread about it:Looks like GOP politicians want in on the brutality and killing. Though no surprise on Higgins' previous career.
![]()
GOP congressman to Black protesters: “I’d drop any 10 of you where you stand”
The Louisiana lawmaker made his threat on a Facebook post that was eventually taken down.www.motherjones.com
www.rawstory.com
“They are telling me I can’t walk down the sidewalk, the same sidewalk that I have a business on, right there at the corner,” Williams says.
“That guy right there,” she adds, pointing to one white man. “He said, ‘N*ggers don’t matter.’ He actually pushed me and tried to block my camera.”
As Williams spoke, the white men could be heard shouting racial slurs from across the street.
“So the police are protecting the business owners that are shouting obscenities to the protesters,” she notes. “I find that very interesting. However, I’m not surprised.”
www.politico.com
Of course you don't you fucking snow flake.Barr: ‘I don’t think there are 2 justice systems’ for Black and white Americans
The attorney general pushes back on the notion that the justice system is inherently racist.


