danielravennest
Well-known member
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2018
- Messages
- 3,708
- SLU Posts
- 9073
I have a bridge to sell that lady, because apparently she will believe anything.I'll just put it here.
I have a bridge to sell that lady, because apparently she will believe anything.I'll just put it here.
Fox knows he's on the ropes, from their own polls and reading others. They want to stay in business post-Trump, so they are allowing contrary opinions. That way they aren't tied so tightly that they go down with him. The fact that several of their shows are losing advertisers is helping them along this path.So we have a political "strategist" explaining that Trump is dropping precipitately in the polls, and some possible reasons why. What does Trump get from it? OMG INSULTS AGAINST ME WHY AREN'T ALL MY FOXNEWS GUARD DOGS BITING BACK ALSO THE BIBLE WAS PERFECT!
Dude is on the ropes.
I don't think there's possibly a more American response than that.I have a bridge to sell that lady, because apparently she will believe anything.


I have yet to hear from a friend at Pine Ridge about this but I am sure I will at some point. When I heard about it my first reaction was '10 to 1 it makes a comment it should be on there'.And Trump's efforts to alienate 100% of the U.S. population bumbles forward.
![]()
Trump's plan to visit Mount Rushmore for July 4th draws criticism from Native Americans
Activists say the memorial is as reprehensible as the many Confederate monuments being toppled around the nation.www.nbcnews.com
Might be why their governor is grandstanding, though.I have yet to hear from a friend at Pine Ridge about this but I am sure I will at some point. When I heard about it my first reaction was '10 to 1 it makes a comment it should be on there'.
One of the differences was shrub was probably more miserable being president than the citizens were.
So the US Navy has now the aircraft carriers USS Trump I - XII, featuring a tacky golden paint job all over their hulls and heavy diamond bling on radar equipment as well as new undrainable main energy source a small portion of Trump's ego, and as new weaponry the unbeatable "You're fired" torpedos/missiles?
Not loving him is an ... interesting ... spin. The majority of the country hates its guts.Thread -- Trump's interview with Hannity and his "virtual town hall" went as you might expect, it seems
Hopefully he has not discovered the coast guard yet.So the US Navy has now the aircraft carriers USS Trump I - XII, featuring a tacky golden paint job all over their hulls and heavy diamond bling on radar equipment as well as new undrainable main energy source a small portion of Trump's ego, and as new weaponry the unbeatable "You're fired" torpedos/missiles?
I don't like your rendition of Nostradamus.[predictifying]
These next couple of weeks will certainly be telling.
Fallout. Good word to describe it.
To him, they are just replaceable tin soldiers as I'm sure he views the military, as well. We are all just backdrops in his world; pieces on a board all assisting in his ultimate "glory" and to be blamed for making him look bad, on occasion.. People are objects to him, likely no more important than the phone he uses to tweet out his bile every day.These next couple of weeks will certainly be telling.
Complete with a fighter jets flyover. What a wonderful way to spend our taxpayer dollars during a time of crisis.And Trump's efforts to alienate 100% of the U.S. population bumbles forward.
![]()
Trump's plan to visit Mount Rushmore for July 4th draws criticism from Native Americans
Activists say the memorial is as reprehensible as the many Confederate monuments being toppled around the nation.www.nbcnews.com
Who's we?We'll never be rid of Trump.
He will live on in the growing army of clones that his example has inspired, enabled and imbedded in real or imagined positions of power, wealth, privilege and opportunity.
Whether or not the Dems take back all 3 branches of government, we're still going to reach a critical mass of divisiveness.
Law enforcement officers are already too chicken shit to go after fascists, because half of them are fascists and they stick together.
We are, I think, mere months away from vigilantes stepping it up. Targeted assassinations and random home invasions of "undesirables" Blacks, Latinx, LGBTQ+, Muslims, Jews... Anyone that gets on their radar as being the "wrong kind" for MAGA country.
If the FBI can't shut that down immediately, and I bet that can't, it's gonna spread like wildfire.
Mark my words this time next year, things are going to be even worse in the US. Significantly worse in several places.
Trump is only two points away from the peak disapproval rating he reached in 2017, when they were trying to repeal the ACA. I guess he wants to go over the top.No words.