Status
Not open for further replies.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Here in NY you need a prescription, and have to meet one or more criteria, but those cover a lot of situations, including having attended a protest. There's nothing about tests being scarce. Perhaps this is a hopeful sign?
Here in dc they are saying they have more tests than people are requesting. They are missing several things though. Docs act as a barrier to ones done by their practice. Until recently you needed to be symptomatic to get ones from the city. Plus many ppl in the city (myself included) can not get to a testing center ... do not drive, public transit is probably virus ridden, and in an apt building HOW do you even get out without potentially infecting people ... plus testing centers are not equally spread over the city.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts

Nostrildamus

I wonder sometimes, if people hate Trump so much why hasn't someone just assassinated him? If I hated someone that much I would do it rather than all of the other antics the democrats have been putting the world through. People hate his personality, he's arrogant and vainglorious. I personally don't mind people being braggarts, arrogant assholes or vainglorious bores if they deserve it, in other words great men would be falling short if they didn't promote themselves. Have to be your #1 promoter. Look at Douglass MacArthur, in his memoirs he complained about a similar relationship with the media.

NyteWytch

What's good, Miley?
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
SLU Posts
I wonder sometimes why people who claim to want to just rile up those around them only show up on fridays? Why not just join a group of other blowhard, narcissistic cock swallowers that share their shitty, myopic privileged views?

Nostrildamus

I wonder sometimes why people who claim to want to just rile up those around them only show up on fridays? Why not just join a group of other blowhard, narcissistic cock swallowers that share their shitty, myopic privileged views?
I don't have time, busy doing great things, i like giving a different perspective, isn't it dull talking to people who agree all the time? Hard to find liberals who can debate without name calling or nasty attitudes.

NyteWytch

What's good, Miley?
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
SLU Posts
People have been far too kind to you here. You are def a snowflake if you are worried about nasty attitudes or names. And just goes to show you don't actually read anyone's post (and just fap to your rantings) if you think people here agree all the time. You are a toxic douche who thinks he's stirring up liberals when really you are just droll and uninteresting.

Jopsy Pendragon

If you can't dazzle'm with dexterity...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
why hasn't someone just assassinated him?
If you remove the ugly orange tip to a large iceberg of racist authoritarian corruption, the rest of it remains just as deadly dangerous as before, and rises up to fill the part that was removed.

YOU and lapdogs like you deluded into thinking you'll benefit from the mistreatment and injustice imposed on the rest of us are the problem. And while I'm not fine with talk of assassinating anyone... I certainly wouldn't complain loudly if more tyrant enabling sycophants like you end up waterboarded in Guantanamo by the very same regime you so arrogantly support.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
People have been far too kind to you here. You are def a snowflake if you are worried about nasty attitudes or names. And just goes to show you don't actually read anyone's post (and just fap to your rantings) if you think people here agree all the time. You are a toxic douche who thinks he's stirring up liberals when really you are just droll and uninteresting.
This kind of reply just gives these dudes a blow job. If you wanna climb under their skin you need to attack their senses of identity, say things like, "It's gonna be wild when you're before the Lord explaining why you were for the guy who brought back land mines. All sorts of scripture out there about the treatment of foreigners as well, almost like anyone pro wall is gonna fry in the lake of fire or some shit.

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
I wonder sometimes, if people hate Trump so much why hasn't someone just assassinated him? If I hated someone that much I would do it rather than all of the other antics the democrats have been putting the world through. because i'm a stone cold killer who you should fear. so manly you libral feebs cant stand it.

People hate his personality, he's arrogant and vainglorious. I personally don't mind people being braggarts, arrogant assholes or vainglorious bores cause their just like me, in other words great men would be falling short if they didn't promote themselves like i'm pathetically doing hear. Have to be your #1 fluffer Look at soem random guy i brought up for no reason because no sequiters is me, in his memoirs he complained about a similar relationship with redtube
/fixed

Yeah, not my best effort. I don't give enough of a shit to be bothered and cokesnorter is not only tediously obvious, it's sentence structure is naff to the point where I'm starting to wonder if a certain princess from the past is trying to learn how to use caps.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
This kind of reply just gives these dudes a blow job. If you wanna climb under their skin you need to attack their senses of identity, say things like, "It's gonna be wild when you're before the Lord explaining why you were for the guy who brought back land mines. All sorts of scripture out there about the treatment of foreigners as well, almost like anyone pro wall is gonna fry in the lake of fire or some shit.
Too wordy. I prefer:

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Is this loony, or Faux , trying to say that Dump is God?

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Another sign the "wall is being climbed."

• 1Wow!
Reactions: Cindy Claveau

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Matthew 25, 41-46

Status
Not open for further replies.