disney+ WandaVision

Ghost Pepper

Gaming Guru
SL Rez
SLU Posts
There are many Kree that can be storylined into fatherhood easily enough.
I guess the father could be Yon-Rogg (Jude Law) who was in the first Captain Marvel movie.

Noodles

Queen of Ramen
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
Just a pointless little point.

There is a scene after the Holloween episode where one of the kids asks something about their Uncle, and I am kind of disappointed she didn't reply something along the lines of him becoming an Ex-Uncle (because she was mad at him for calling out Vision being dead). Using the Ex to also be a play on him being the X-men Quicksilver.

Felt like a missed opportunity.

• 1Love
Reactions: Jopsy Pendragon

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Actually this Friday has the making of WandaVision. It's called Assembled: The Making of WandaVision.
it is a minute or so right? i watched it on youtube

Free

Real life NFT
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Ghost Pepper

Gaming Guru
SL Rez
SLU Posts
I wonder when we'll see the Vision again since he got his memories back from the Hex created Vision? I would think that he would appear somewhere in the MCU in either a movie or one of the Disney+ shows. I could see him appearing at the end of Doctor Strange 2 or in a mid or post credits scene there.

Jopsy Pendragon

Democracy was a nice experiment while it lasted.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
The problem is that apparently there is no Mar-Vell in the MCU. So who would his Father be?
This guy?

No wait, wrong pic... ;) I mean this guy...

Sure, he's not around anymore, but if he had a kid, he could easily be around Billy's current age. :)

Noodles

Queen of Ramen
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
I wonder when we'll see the Vision again since he got his memories back from the Hex created Vision? I would think that he would appear somewhere in the MCU in either a movie or one of the Disney+ shows. I could see him appearing at the end of Doctor Strange 2 or in a mid or post credits scene there.
That was the one thing that really irked me.

Vision, didn't once tell Wanda about the other Vision. Like maybe while she is sad that she has to give up her fake world and fake.Vision, you could say, it's all good though, because I got a new body now and will live on!

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
That was the one thing that really irked me.

Vision, didn't once tell Wanda about the other Vision. Like maybe while she is sad that she has to give up her fake world and fake.Vision, you could say, it's all good though, because I got a new body now and will live on!
I feel like it might be because, while the other one has the memories, it isn't the same.

As in, real body, real memories, but without the mindstone, no soul.

Noodles

Queen of Ramen
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
I feel like it might be because, while the other one has the memories, it isn't the same.

As in, real body, real memories, but without the mindstone, no soul.
Maybe he should head to Vormir with Wanda and pick himself up one.

• 1ROFL
Reactions: Jopsy Pendragon