Virtual World Challenge 2: Show Me "Fall"

Pancake

Fluffer
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Thanks to all those who participated in the first challenge. Time for Challenge 2. The Prompt is FALL.

Of course the obvious reference is the time of year, and I'm really looking forward to seeing landscape pictures from Sansar, or Sinespace, or Second Life, and even other places that don't start with the letter S. Fall is my favorite time of year in RL, and historically I've been impressed with how virtual worlds capture it. Also encouraged, pictures of your avatar wearing scarves and boots as a statement piece, instead of necessity of the cold.

I chose the word Fall instead of Autumn on purpose to allow you to be creative with the prompt. Perhaps for you Fall isn't about a season, but rather about that nostalgic splat your avatar makes when it steps over the edge of a build platform. Possibilities are endless, and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Rules are simple.

1. Take a picture of your avatar, a content item or a location in any Virtual World using the prompt as inspiration. This week’s prompt is FALL.

2. Post the picture in this thread with the following details: The Name of the Virtual World (or game), a description of content shown including creator credit if applicable, description of location/level/grid in the virtual world or game.

3. If it’s NSFW please use a spoiler

There is no deadline on this challenge, and Challenge 1 remains open if you have something you want to post there as well.

Ready.
Set.
Go!

Show me Virtual FALL

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Here's an old one I love, from Second Life.

It must be autumn - just look at that candy cane corn tree! (Also, snapped it in Oct 2009.)

Last edited:

Pancake

Fluffer
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Yes, taking pictures in SL can be a very relaxing, almost meditative hobby. In the last one, it seems your avatar is really intriguing. He's either deep in thought, or enjoying the quiet of not having a racing mess of thoughts.

• 1Like
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Shiloh Lyric and Archer

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Someone get Cris a bike.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Govi