Tilia, a prelude to decline?

NeoBokrug Elytis

Thread Reaper
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
It doesn't mean you can't put the train back on the rails. People would still probably discuss the issue if you brought some meat to the table.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Han Held

Tintamar

Meh, it doesn't really matter.

For me I had to provide my photo ID before Tilia even took over. I cash out 2-3 times a month and I haven't been asked for any additional information like social security number yet (Cashed out 3 times since Tilia took over). If they do ask for it I don't have an issue giving it to them. I think people like to hype things up and try to make something out of nothing way too often these days. Its a possible stolen identity issue... then its a taxes issue... it will always be something :p people just like to moan and groan :)

• 1Like
Reactions: eku zhong

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
It doesn't mean you can't put the train back on the rails. People would still probably discuss the issue if you brought some meat to the table.
Ya gotta find the train. And the rail. I think they're in two separate counties by now.

But, yeah, that's the normal way of things in this forum. The longer the thread is, both in post count and in length of time, the more likely it is we'll be talking about something completely different by the end of it - especially when the original poster flounces in the middle of it.

Oh - and, welcome to VVO, Tintamar!

nebula

NOPE
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Meh, it doesn't really matter.

For me I had to provide my photo ID before Tilia even took over. I cash out 2-3 times a month and I haven't been asked for any additional information like social security number yet (Cashed out 3 times since Tilia took over). If they do ask for it I don't have an issue giving it to them. I think people like to hype things up and try to make something out of nothing way too often these days. Its a possible stolen identity issue... then its a taxes issue... it will always be something :p people just like to moan and groan :)
same

Sid

Doctors found traces of blood in my coffee stream.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Viking brewed sounds more interesting to me.:welcome:

• 1Beer
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Andi

Luskwood Staff
SL Rez
Joined SLU
11-04-2010
SLU Posts
On drew I decided to submit it once it went live, helps me avoid any real issues, least with drew's account. My main... ugh, paranoid when I registered and it's not under my real name, and not sure how to go about fixing it without them deleting it after this long.

edit: paranoid because I was not sure how the system worked back in 2007 and did not want my real name on anything, as I figured it was displayed on the profile or some place public, since the internet didnt exactly have restrictions like it does now. so I am going to guess I shouldnt poke the dog with a stick about it.