- Joined
- Sep 20, 2018
- Messages
- 24,428
- SLU Posts
- 18459
April 26 (UPI) -- A gunman walked into a kindergarten in western Russia on Tuesday and shot several people, authorities said -- killing two young children and a staffer.
[...]
School shootings aren't uncommon in Russia. There were two high-profile shootings last year, including one in May that killed nine people in the city of Kazan.
There's the whole US breaking away from Britain thing too.In my hometown there is an old border pole from Austria on display as a monument from the past.
This part of NL was once part of the Habsburger Reich for a small period.
So if I understand mister Paul correctly, the Austrians can go at war with us any time they want to reclaim parts of my provence?
So would Senator Paul be okay with Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, and Poland coming under Russian attack?
We better hurry up then, because in a few years Trumpty Dumpty might be in jail in NY.You should think bigger, Sid - why not reclaim New Amsterdam? I am sure Mr. Paul just would love that!
I don't expect Ukraine to be admitted to the EU any time soon. Rather, the EU saying they are on a path towards EU membership is another pressure point against Russia in the current crisis. I compare it to EU countries saying they are on a path to eliminate fossil fuel import from Russia. Neither are going to happen anytime soon.Despite Ukraine now being on the fast-lane for a possible EU membership
Maybe President Macron should reconsider the Lousiana Purchase?You should think bigger, Sid - why not reclaim New Amsterdam? I am sure Mr. Paul just would love that!
Fort Ross outside of San Francisco was the southern end of Russia in the early 1800s.I would have pointed out that Alaska was once Russian too, but I'm more of a smartass than Blinken, obviously.
That would make things difficult for me, living in Minneapolis; it puts me within a mile of an international boundary and I have family in St. PaulMaybe President Macron should reconsider the Lousiana Purchase?
Like I said before, we have a receipt!! *waves it about*I would have pointed out that Alaska was once Russian too, but I'm more of a smartass than Blinken, obviously.
Maybe President Macron should reconsider the Lousiana Purchase?
Oh hell no. Not unless you want to see the largest First Nations uprising ever in the history of the world.Maybe President Macron should reconsider the Lousiana Purchase?