Bartholomew Gallacher
Administrator
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2018
- Messages
- 7,091
- SL Rez
- 2002
This makes me wish I was the typical USian gun nut so I could send them my horde - but my horde is knives and swords.
Ah so you are the leader of the Silent Assassins. I should have known. May I ask when we are going to be deployed?This makes me wish I was the typical USian gun nut so I could send them my horde - but my horde is knives and swords.

I'm working on figuring out if it'd work better to curse the ones who are at the root of this, or to bless those fighting the evil. Will influence what sorts of candles I get.Ah so you are the leader of the Silent Assassins. I should have known. May I ask when we are going to be deployed?![]()
Curses tend to backfire. Hard. Use the sage instead.I'm working on figuring out if it'd work better to curse the ones who are at the root of this, or to bless those fighting the evil. Will influence what sorts of candles I get.
And me? Leader? *hides*

I tend to do 'May this person get exactly what they deserve' for curses. And thank you [though in FFXIV, that's my tongue in cheek rank.]Curses tend to backfire. Hard. Use the sage instead.
Well... at least I didn't say fearless leader.![]()
Don't think of it as a curse then. More like wishing karma on them. That works, too. The ex got his. I'm still alive and he isn't.I tend to do 'May this person get exactly what they deserve' for curses. And thank you [though in FFXIV, that's my tongue in cheek rank.]
Yup, but that can be a curse, if you've earned bad karma. [And done it myself a few times, sometimes not even intentionally.]Don't think of it as a curse then. More like wishing karma on them. That works, too. The ex got his. I'm still alive and he isn't.
The bad things I've done in my life do not come even close to what he did to me. I've never beat anyone in the head, never broken anyone's ribs, never fired a 9mm off at anyone's head, tried to push them out of a moving El Camino at 60mph onto a gravel shoulder. I've never raped anyone either. I won't go into all the emotional and mental abuse.Yup, but that can be a curse, if you've earned bad karma. [And done it myself a few times, sometimes not even intentionally.]
Oh, no! Not you - I more meant that cursing someone to get hit by karma is a curse, if they have done enough wrong.The bad things I've done in my life do not come even close to what he did to me. I've never beat anyone in the head, never broken anyone's ribs, never fired a 9mm off at anyone's head, tried to push them out of a moving El Camino at 60mph onto a gravel shoulder. I've never raped anyone either. I won't go into all the emotional and mental abuse.
I've think I've paid my karmic dues a few times over.
I was just saying that I don't think I've earned that much bad karma. But yeah, wishes can be curses and vice versa.Oh, no! Not you - I more meant that cursing someone to get hit by karma is a curse, if they have done enough wrong.
I don't think the images for Russia are particularly up-to-date (someone was saying that they show the Moskva still in harbour), but he can't be very pleased that Google are publicising Russian military secrets.I don't think a certain mister Putin will do the happy dance today.
But in fact I never understood the blurring.
If an enemy is clueless about what to attack in a country, simply pick as mu, ch blurred objects as possible.
Wow, after 4 years of out of service for repairs (yet again) the Kuznetsov is nowhere close to being ready for sea trials in 2023. Off hand I'd say she needs 18-24 months of repairs. You'd think Russia would want her fixed fast as it is their only aircraft carrier, but she's a cursed ship and essentially obsolete despite the upgrades over the last 40 years.Thread