Katheryne Helendale
🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2018
- Messages
- 10,703
- Location
- Right... Behind... You...
- SL Rez
- 2007
- Joined SLU
- October 2009
- SLU Posts
- 65535
Totally agreed. It makes me sick what that tub o' lard gets away with, time after time after time!I am glad the Biden campaign is hitting back over and over:
Honestly, that is a threat. The Secret Service should be investigating. I am so sick of that fucking human garbage doing whatever he wants. He continues to attack the judge on his case even with a gag order. It is a pattern of behavior over and over again, and he needs to be in fuck jail now. No one else would be given this much deference for some stupid fucking reason. I hate it and the dumb fucking morons that support him.




















