Subway bread is not bread, says Irish court

OrinB

tutti fruitti
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
476
Location
UK
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
4771
Trying to manage a no sugar diet with a diagnosis of hidden type1diabetes where medication and diet don't control my insulin, any extra sugar is way too much. We don't NEED this extra sugar. Our bodies don't handle it. It really is right to hold these companies to account. And 2% is still too much imo.
 

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
15,356
Location
Cat Country (Can't Stop Here)
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
"A patisserie? That's French for bakery, right?" -Billy-Bob Merica
 

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
4,140
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
9410
Wait til they take a look at the 'buns' Whataburger uses. A year without non-veggie carbs and I legit thought I had a burger on two pieces of cake.
 

Imnotgoing Sideways

Puts the FU in Cute
Joined
Sep 22, 2018
Messages
693
Location
Morbidette
They could try selling it as 'American flavored bread'
Even "American Cheese" has to officially be called "Pasteurized Process Cheese Food". (^_^)
We're not alone though. Chip shop vinegar is "Non Brewed Condiment". =^-^=
Maybe... "Foodservice Sandwich Cake". XD
 
  • 1Creative
Reactions: Sid

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
9,523
Location
Montréal
SL Rez
2007
Years ago, I was told by the snooty manager of a posh cake shop in Birmingham when I asked the price of a rather yummy-looking cake I wanted to take someone I was visiting that "that's not a cake, it's a chocolate gateau."


Vat izz ziss “cake” you speak ov?

Azz vee all no, gâteau au chocolat is far superior to ziss, hmm... *waves hand*... “cake”.

*long sigh*

Now, do you vant fork and plate, or veel you be eating vit your bare hands?
 

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
15,356
Location
Cat Country (Can't Stop Here)
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
I am disappointed in the lack of search results for Gateau Frontenac.