Show your Second Life Photos

OrinB

tutti fruitti
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
I was dancing at a club, loved the lights on the wall and managed to capture a relatively dynamic shot of me.
The photo needed a bit of something extra, it didn't feel dynamic enough. so i tried a biit of a motion blur test. I used the Path Blur in the Blur Gallery filter on a duplicate layer, Played with the curve and settings a bit, then erased through to my still head on the layer underneath to add the focus. Doesn't look too bad.

OrinB

tutti fruitti
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
It's been a while since i had enough time and a solid idea to create a decor pic in SL. So here is todays offering:

Inspired by a wonderful cover of a magazine I have delivered to me each month as a member of the RHS. It dropped through the door the other day and all I saw in the cover were the steps (that I had recently purchased at TMD) and the botanical box hedges and balls! So I knew this would emerge from my inventory relatively triumphantly! The house is ok, but i didn't have time to do a shopping spree to find one that worked better. I had fun on this today :)

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
The Dinkles at Froggy's in Raglan Shire. Charlemagne pulled me over to Raglan where she was hanging out. She pulled out this freebie Beatles homage animation/sound thing for Dinkies which reminded me that I was planning on getting a Dinkie, which I then did. I'm the Calico with Paul's Hofner Bass. People have got to see this Dinkles thing in action, it's amazing.

april_29_2020_001 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
Beware the Meshtics! You can't stand with us! Some regulars sometimes joke about some of us at my favorite sapphic social venue as a clique, though we aren't. Okay maybe a tiny bit, but not really. One friend once said, joking while a bunch of us (and her) were standing in a row: "Why do I get the "elite stuck up cheer-squad" in High School, feeling..." I responded by posting a youtube link to the scene where Cady meets the Plastics in the lunchroom in "Mean Girls"

From left to right, Me, Purr, Eileen and Bobbie

Oh, funny anecdote, when I TP'd in, I was wearing the same dress Eileen was, from Vanilla Bae (currently at Uber) I had to change to this Tres Blah one.

Beware the Meshtics by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

Jopsy Pendragon

If you can't dazzle'm with dexterity...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I've been caught up reading Kevin Hearne's "Iron Druid" series. (Hounded / Hexed/ Hammered/ Tricked /...)

Decided to switch to red hair and a modified version of the main character's magic channeling tattoo. :)

Now if I could only find a way to animate it... Hm.

OrinB

tutti fruitti
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
Jopsy Pendragon If your body is modify, you can animate the texture layers just like on any prim. The UV map of that portion of the body may not be helpful for the movement you want to create though.
You can make a piece of tight clothing for that arm that you can control the UV map of and animate the texture on that. Moore complex movement would have to bre created using a gif though, i don’t think you’d get the resolution you’d need though.
Interesting project! :)

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Jopsy Pendragon