second life Show your Second Life Photos

MiakisThe Usagi

Bunny Droid
SL Rez
I spend a lot of my time exploring Innsmouth.
Recently a few new areas have popped up (some still under construction) that can be accesed by using the tram. a few other areas, have to be accessed by other means.

This particular area. Is based on the story At The Mountains Of Madness

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
And yes, I took some pics at SL17B, most of them yesterday in the early access period. All you needed to do was join the SL17B group which was a no-brainer. Strangely the main stage regions were unstable! Usually the Birthday regions are solid, I suspect some scripted object was causing trouble since the TIS Dance thing in SL17B Dazzle wasn't working, and it was one of regions with trouble. They restarted it, but I couldn't even TP out before the restart.

The usual suspects were there, mostly oldbies, and the Lindens and Moles. Ellen Cordeaux was there. I saw Steamlanders and lots of Bellisserians.

jun_19_2020_001 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

Scylla Rhiadra

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Oh god. Who the hell knows. 2009? 2010?
My new bar with Belinda Newell. I finally got tired of how crappy most clubs and bars in SL look, and decided to make one that looked like the kind of place I'd want to go in RL . . . and would, of course, never be permitted to enter.

Last edited:

Scylla Rhiadra

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Oh god. Who the hell knows. 2009? 2010?
So, I have no idea how to load images here. Other than through Flickr. Um, any suggestions?