Operation Varsity Blues: Felicity Huffman and Others Charged In College Cheating Scheme

Zaida Gearbox

I read that Stanford has expelled a student who's involved in this and cancelled their credits. At first I felt bad about them losing their credits as well as getting kicked out of school. But, sometimes when we do wrong things other people suffer because of it - not just us, and I think it's important for these rich asshole parents to realize that they've hurt their kids through their actions because I'm sure they couldn't care less about the people who deserved admittance that they helped fuck over.

But, I'm also reasonably sure that these poor little rich kids will find some other school to take them.

Cristiano

I AM BABY GROOT
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
I think Felicity Huffman has a better chance of still having an acting career. While this does damage her, she's a stellar actress who has built a strong career by taking on challenging roles. I'm sure work will dry up in the short term, but I don't think what she did is career ending.

It's more complicated for Lori Loughlin. What she is accused of is on a much bigger scale and more serious, and she's built a career on a wholesome family image. She's also not a bad actress, but hardly a great one. While it's not impossible to come back from what she and her husband allegedly did, it's going to be much harder to rebuild, and the Hallmark-esque type projects are probably gone for good.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Beebo Brink

Beebo Brink

Resident Grouch
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
It's more complicated for Lori Loughlin. What she is accused of is on a much bigger scale and more serious, and she's built a career on a wholesome family image. She's also not a bad actress, but hardly a great one.
And her children have a much higher profile of being obnoxious twits.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Cristiano

Beebo Brink

Resident Grouch
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤