Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
An im I got today:

[13:16] Ϯ Endru Ϯ (letzterdrache): hello, i´m Endru from Hell and looking for some hot boys/ladys for some cute Demon/ Demoness Ladys , ...if you interessed i will send you landmark you anytime welcome :)

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
An im I got today:

[13:16] Ϯ Endru Ϯ (letzterdrache): hello, i´m Endru from Hell and looking for some hot boys/ladys for some cute Demon/ Demoness Ladys , ...if you interessed i will send you landmark you anytime welcome :)
Take your compliments when you can, I suppose.

Caliandris

SL Rez
Joined SLU
2006?
Ack... i sometimes wonder if people look at their avatar at all. I think the biggest mistake I see over and over again is the tiny head on a large body - more usually male avatars than female on the whole. I have a collection of weird snapshots, will have to dig them out.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
Ack... i sometimes wonder if people look at their avatar at all. I think the biggest mistake I see over and over again is the tiny head on a large body - more usually male avatars than female on the whole. I have a collection of weird snapshots, will have to dig them out.
Yeah I always look like I have a way too big head on my humanoid avatar, while indeed the others have small ones...

Guess it is related to that wide spread absurd fear of child-like avatars*.

* given LL's tendency to ban first maybe question later I totally understand that in an adult industry environment, but it is crazy out of control by now. I was told some greeter sent child avatars home from the Lovecraft event because "Horror is not intended for children.".

Last edited:
  • 1Facepalm

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
* given LL's tendency to ban first maybe question later I totrally understand that in an adult industry environment, but it is crazy out of control by now. I was told some greeter sent child avatars home from the Lovecraft event because "Horror is not intended for children.".
Lolwut.

I grew up on Weird War Tales, Tales from the Crypt, House of Mystery, Secrets of Sinister House, etc. comics, besides reading Poe, Lovecraft, and Bierce.

• 1Like