Nobody Cares: Gaming Edition

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Looks like the graphics alone in Ghost of Tsushima are going to be pretty amazing:

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
Or 2, or 4....depending. Usually it was 3/4, but sometimes it was 2/3, depending on the machine. And which channel was better depended on which channel had less interference in your area.

• 2Agree
Reactions: Lexxi and Clara D.

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
Or 2, or 4....depending. Usually it was 3/4, but sometimes it was 2/3, depending on the machine. And which channel was better depended on which channel had less interference in your area.
Here it was 2 because we had 3TV (KTVK)

Noodles

☑️
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
I have been playing a bit of Minecraft Dungeons. Its pretty much Diablo as Minecraft gameplay wise. The stages feel a little less randomly generated than Diablo though and the gear system isn't as robust, at least from what I have seen.

Its alright, but a little repetitive. The bosses are all stupidly cheap though. You pick a stage and difficulty even below your current power level, then breeze through the regular enemies, then suddenly you hit a boss that spams 1000 projectiles from all directions that you can't dodge with dozens of adds bouncing all over.

So far it feels like there is zero point to the emeralds you collect. You can spend them at camp for randomized loot but its basically never anywhere near as useful asloot you find in the levels. Items have an unlock system for special abilities that feels exploitable in interesting ways. Like, I have an axe now, that when fully unlocked will reduce enemy damage by 80% (2x 40% reduction stacked).

The game also feels really short. Each stage takes around 30 minutes, I think there are maybe 8 stages, then you get to grind up to be as strong as possible.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: CronoCloud Creeggan

Imnotgoing Sideways

Puts the FU in Cute
Found a newbie on Steam. Satisfactory is kind of like Factorio without the bird's eye view. That said, the buildings and conveyors are a bit... HUGE and unruly. Still fun. (^_^)

Or, so I thought they were HUGE and unruly... Until I built the Space Elevator... (o_O)

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
I've been waiting for Satisfactory to come out! I'm gonna grab it next month.

Jopsy Pendragon

If you can't dazzle'm with dexterity...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I've been waiting for Satisfactory to come out! I'm gonna grab it next month.
Best game I've played in years, it's really something!

I'm up to tier 5, I'm not rushing, but that's roughly a tier per day I've had the game.

The learning curve is really nice, and subtle! They've packed a lot of features in which just kind of become obvious just as you need them.

Time to go find some oil so I can start working on plastics! :)

• 1Yay!
Reactions: Dakota Tebaldi

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Best game I've played in years, it's really something!

I'm up to tier 5, I'm not rushing, but that's roughly a tier per day I've had the game.

The learning curve is really nice, and subtle! They've packed a lot of features in which just kind of become obvious just as you need them.

Time to go find some oil so I can start working on plastics! :)
you just hit a in game curve... your supply chains are only going to get more complex... let me know when your preparing for the end game reactor..

• 1Yay!
Reactions: Jopsy Pendragon

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
I downloaded Satisfactory yesterday. Today I'm gonna start it up and see what's what!

I watched a streamer playing it a while ago, before it was available on Steam and it looked seriously fun.