- Joined
- Sep 21, 2018
- Messages
- 43,702
- Location
- Moonbase Caligula
- SL Rez
- 2008
- Joined SLU
- 2009
- SLU Posts
- 55565
Necro-replying to myself to say that season 2 is rolling out at the moment, with a new episode every week.Is anyone else watching "Only Murders in the Building"? (Hulu / Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez)
There's only a few episodes available so far and I'm so completely and totally hooked! I can't wait for more!![]()
I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it.Has anyone here been watching Julia on HBO Max? It's about Julia Child and it's one of the most entertaining and funny shows I've seen in a while.
![]()
Watch Julia | HBO Max
Watch Julia on HBO Max. Plans start at $10.99/month. In 1962, intrepid chef and cookbook author Julia Child brings her signature panache into American living rooms with The French Chef -- her groundbreaking series that pioneered the modern cooking show.www.hbomax.com