Mapping 46 - what should/will Biden do?

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Fucking Christ.

It's Dandeliongate. These people have LITERALLY NOTHING to go after Biden on.
I haven't yet gotten asthma from the many dandelions that emerge every spring in my yard. You don't GET asthma from a dandelion. You might HAVE asthma and it can be exacerbated by flowers, pollen and such, but you don't GET it from them. Typical stupid as fuck, science is bad, Republican. Planted dandelion is just hilarious.

Echoes of the awfulness of Obama wearing a tan suit.

Hey, Trump was so much better, right, as he locked people and abused the civil rights of people on the border, including unwanted sterilization, grifted the hell out of every public money available to him, alongside the free-for-all of con artists, grifters and thieves deliberately placed in his administration, let 500K Americans die because he was so arrogant to not want to wear a mask, but hey, a dandelion is a cause for concern.

Priorities, people.

Last edited:

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I'm pretty sure all of us have picked up dandelions in KILLER ASTHMA WEED form, and then...

Blown on them. To, you know, make the pretty seed bits fly off.

The only thing weird about Biden picking one and handing it to his wife is 1. He's a grown ass man (so on that score, adorableness), and 2. She's wearing a mask, and cannot blow on it (so on that score, absentminded adorableness).

Claims of it being a weed that can cause you to sneeze (KILLER ASTHMA WEED) is liking picking on a puppy because it can cause you to sneeze (KILLER ALLERGY PUPPIES).

Again, they have nothing.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
So, on my peek in at Twitter just now I saw that North Korea and "THERE WILL BE BLOOD"are trending (or were this morning) and I gather that Biden didn't kiss Kim's ass life the former guy,so now Kim is threatening WWIII (again).
And I saw someone comment "Trump knew how to handle him ". 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
So, on my peek in at Twitter just now I saw that North Korea and "THERE WILL BE BLOOD"are trending (or were this morning) and I gather that Biden didn't kiss Kim's ass life the former guy,so now Kim is threatening WWIII (again).
And I saw someone comment "Trump knew how to handle him ". 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Being able to give him a handjob with a tiny hand doesn't really count, though.

Mona Eberhardt

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec. 26, 2012
SLU Posts
  • 1Like
Reactions: Innula Zenovka