Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Has Died

Kamilah Hauptmann

A bit of a wanker
SL Rez
The legislation would set up 18-year terms for Supreme Court justices. To avoid clashing with the Constitution’s grant of life tenure to federal judges, justices would be given the option to continue serving on lower federal courts after their Supreme Court term expired.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I hope that every person responsible for ACB getting through not only gets voted out at the earliest, but also that they get no more nookie until they die. Hoping too much, but I think it makes a fairly good curse.
They're probably not getting any now, nor have for a while, which is why they're such spiteful, petty assholes.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Aribeth Zelin

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
During an interview with Fox News anchor Shannon Bream, McConnell brushed off the notion that Barrett’s rushed confirmation would potentially come back to bite Republicans on Election Day.

“If you recall, we had a Supreme Court fight a month before the election in 2018, and we actually gained seats,” the GOP leader told Bream.

“I think this nominee will be a political asset for our candidates around the country,” he continued. “Not a liability, but an asset.”
Good to know.