#JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
President Bonkers has just retweeted this image, without explanation

Taken from this round-up of Twitter response to the image

Who knows how we should interpret it? Perhaps the 45th president suffered a blow to the head this morning. Or perhaps he wants us to know he’s a fighter. Maybe he’s upset about of all the low blows thrown his way during his tenure, with people saying mean things like “why does he grab women by the pussy?”

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Am I the only one who thought for a moment that was a real headline?
How are people supposed to answer that question using the reaction buttons?

I mean, if I momentarily thought it was a real headline, do I click the agree button to express that I, too, was undecided if it was fact or fiction, or do I click the disagree button, to indicate that no, you aren't the only one?

Or do I click RuPaul or Popcorn or Pie or whatever? Pizza! That solves most problems, other than what to do with pineapples.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
How are people supposed to answer that question using the reaction buttons?

I mean, if I momentarily thought it was a real headline, do I click the agree button to express that I, too, was undecided if it was fact or fiction, or do I click the disagree button, to indicate that no, you aren't the only one?

Or do I click RuPaul or Popcorn or Pie or whatever? Pizza! That solves most problems, other than what to do with pineapples.
On SLU you could have clicked them all. I think generally I like it better this way though.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
The tweet is his pushing the comments he made last night in Florida about his "gorgeous chest". Its an attempt to prove to us that his rushing to the hospital last week was just because of convenience.

Trump denies heart attack, praises his 'gorgeous chest' at Florida rally
Done in the most inconvenient way. Who breaks up their routine physical into multiple visits thus having extra wasted time for at least one more trip there/back? Oh, and does not tell the doctors you are coming (which means delays) when assumedly you are in a hurry because you could not do it all at once?

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts

danielravennest

SLU Posts
Trump Tax and Loan Documents Show Inconsistencies

More than a dozen tax and finance experts, presented with ProPublica’s earlier findings, also said they could not decipher a reason for the differences. As with Trump Tower, the discrepancies made the two properties — a skyscraper located at 40 Wall Street and the Trump International Hotel and Tower near Columbus Circle — appear more profitable to the lender and less so to property tax officials.

Those discrepancies were “versions of fraud,” according to Nancy Wallace, a professor of finance and real estate at the Haas School of Business at the University of California-Berkeley. The penalties for false filings can include fines or criminal charges.
Anyone want to bet that this is part of the grand jury investigation that asked for his tax returns?