#JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
Because he simply cannot admit any weakness or vulnerability. Not even to himself.
:qft:
His narcissism is so extreme that it really crosses the line into mental illness. I doubt that DJT can contemplate his own mortality. It's simply not a factor.

He rails against the restrictions and deprivations that he feels come with the presidency, but his bottomless need for attention has him hooked. It's like an addiction: Iimagine a drug addict wandering unchecked through a warehouse filled with drugs, all for the taking. Imagine he's been shooting up in there for three years. Now ask him to leave because he might die or the police are coming.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
I don't want him to die and miss all that wonderful humiliation; that is as much as he is capable of feeling. Plus it would deprive me of some high grade schadenfreude.
I agree; as old as he is, I hope Trump continues to enjoy a long and healthy life, and spends his final days in peace surrounded by his family and friends in jail.

Romana

SL Rez
I don't want him to die and miss all that wonderful humiliation; that is as much as he is capable of feeling. Plus it would deprive me of some high grade schadenfreude.
I hope there will be an opportunity to enjoy that schadenfreude.
I worry that despite the overwhelming evidence, the Republicans would throw a Senate trial.
Make it all about the Bidens, and Schiff, or crazy conspiracy theories, like they're doing now.
Or just refuse to convict. Some have already said that's what they'll do.☹

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I just want him to disappear by any means necessary, including death, and pray for it daily, because he is costing so much death and suffering every day he lives.

i have been feeling like it’s 1932 Germany, but now it seems more 1938. Waiting for Kristallnacht. Also decided today it’s time to add drinking to my normal weed regime.

Also, now I wish Adam Schiff, the best man alive, was a candidate. Otherwise although I have personal preferences, all I care about is who can beat the Putin electoral machine.

Tracer

i have been feeling like it’s 1932 Germany, but now it seems more 1938. Waiting for Kristallnacht. Also decided today it’s time to add drinking to my normal weed regime.
First time it was a tragedy, second time it's a farce
Outside it's 1933 so I'm hittin' the bars

If I was of the greatest generation I'd be pissed
To see the world that we built slippin' back into this
I'd be screamin' at my grandkids, "We already did this!"

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
If I was of the greatest generation I'd be pissed
To see the world that we built slippin' back into this
I'd be screamin' at my grandkids, "We already did this!"
It's not a co-incidence that the WWII generation is on the edge of disappearing when this begins. Again. It's the turn of the wheel. History books can't substitute for the experience of living through those times. The visceral intensity of memories has faded. Humans have an appalling short attention span.