How COVID-19 is affecting society

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
OMG the butthurt and outrage at the Queen being chromascreened. I got a tongue lashing from Marina Sirtis for suggesting I like to believe Queen Elizabeth would have a sense of humor about this.
Considering she seems to delight in photobombing tourists, as well as teasing certain other foriegn dignitaries? I'd like to think she would be tickled pink.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
We are facing something that is a threat to the health of everyone, in rich countries and poor, and that threatens to crash the global economy, perhaps destroying years, even decades of economic progress. But where is the international leadership to combat it?

This is a moment for a leader of the free world, yet there is no leader of the free world. Donald Trump is incapable even of adequately leading the US response, let alone guiding or inspiring international institutions. In any case, he has no interest in doing so. And were he to have such an interest, who would follow him as he flails around, lashing out in his incoherent press conferences?

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
A group of congregants and their pastor in Lodi, California, have openly defied stay-at-home orders to attend church services. And now they're locked out of their church.

On Sunday, a small group of Cross Culture Christian Centre worshippers, led by pastor Jon Duncan, showed up to their building and realised the landlord locked them out, the Los Angeles Times reported.

While other churches in the area had gone virtual in an effort to stem the spread of the coronavirus, the pastor had refused to follow California's gathering restrictions.
:kittyball: